Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best prices on new TD 12 / TD 9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best prices on new TD 12 / TD 9

I'm going to be purchasing a new Roland TD 9 or TD 12 in the next month. I'm very excited to be joining the world of E drummers after years of playing acoustic kits.

I have residence in Toronto, Canada & New York so I can purchase a kit in either of these countries. And will likely purchase cases to protect them when I travel for extended periods of time.

I'm looking for the best prices available for each kit, so I can factor the cost into my decision making process. I will also be adding an additional CY 12 and appropriate mounting bracket.

Any assistance will be greatly appreciated as I am on a very tight budget and will be buying these drums rather than pay off my student loan, shhhhhh
    You can post on here or PM me.
    Thanks Vdrummers
    TD-9KX with additional cy-12 and cy-5

Hello, welcome, try www.rmcaudio.com they have the best prices, I shopped around and they win hands down in price and service.

Hurry up because roland is raising prices on June first, 'cause of the weak dollar.
    Site for exchanging kit for Roland Vdrums
    sigpic
    www.vdrums.es

Comment

Yes....hurry. Put some cash down on it, to lock in the price before it goes up. Should save you $300 or $400.
      Not to sound like a commercial, but ACT NOW!

Comment

Buying Local can be a good deal

Just a note, I recently purchased a TD-20 kit from my local Guitar Center. I walked in armed with my best prices and asked my GC guy if he would match it... he said sure, no problem! I wanted them to of course because I want to support my local shop and I want local service if I need a loaner or have a problem... and they are there. I also got to try out a couple hi-hat stands and pick out the one I really liked, as well as the snare stand... perfect kit now thanks to buying local and shopping for best price. I guess all I'm trying to say is don't assume that mail order will always be the best price... ask... you might be pleasantly suprised.

And most importantly - remember to save a few bucks to get some v-expression kits... so you will have your real TD-12!

Enjoy!

Bruce

Comment

Have you ever had a Guitar Center actually help you out with a problem? I will support any locally OWNED store. That is where you get real service and support.
          sigpic

Comment

Thanks

Thanks for the replies vdrummers, I appreciate the insight.
            And yes, as I alluded to earlier I definately plan on using Vexpressions!!!
            TD-9KX with additional cy-12 and cy-5

Comment

Working...
            X