Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roland PCS-10IC Insert cable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roland PCS-10IC Insert cable

On the manuals of the Handsonic HPD-10 and RMP-5 it says to use a PCS-31L on the external input/footswitch jack to connect external pads. On Roland's website there is no PCS-31L only a PCS-10IC http://shop.rolandus.com/product/par...14.0.0.0.0.0.0

Is this cable the same as the PCS-31L if I got it to use with Handsonic HPD-10? Maybe Drew can answer this for me. Are you in here Drew.
    Drummer 4 Him,

Ron

The PCS-31L features right-angle mono connectors.

Although not currently on the RolandUS site, the PCS-31L is a current product. You probably will have to order it from your Roland dealer.

Comment

ANY standard insert cable should work, whether it says Roland or not. Also, what Drew said.

Comment

Pcs-31l

Ahhhh, the elusive PCS-31L. Seldom seen. I actually saw one at my drum shop but already had got some Hosa splitters to do what I needed. Said that one day I'd get it and before I knew it, it was gone. Should have grabbed it knowing what a rarity it is. It was later replaced by another Roland cable but it had straight silver connectors, not right angle connectors.
        Frequent GAS Sufferer

TD-9, RMP-12, RMP-5 & SonicCell on Gibraltar Quad Stands.

Comment

Working...
        X