Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IPOD mount

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IPOD mount

is there any ipod mount that is available specially made for e drums?

what is the best way to mount your ipod on the e drum frame?

thanks

I got a ipod docking station and captured it between 2 rack clamps.
    HTH
    Cheers
    Paul

Comment

What's up with the iPod hype ? I got a simple cheap Creative MP3 player dangling around underneath one of my toms.
      TD-20 brain, TDW-20 expanded! MDS-20BK, 3x PD125, 2x PD105, 3x CY-14C, CY-15R, CY-12R/C, Hart ECII-10B, VH-11, KD-120, Tama IronCobra Rolling Glides and pearl hardware.
      Loving it every second..

Comment

I just use a patch of velcro (hook side) on the back of the mp3 player, then just slap it on to the wooly side of one of the cable ties.
        Steven Sum
        TD3KW, PM-10
        Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
        http://www.stevensum.com

Comment

Originally posted by volvoc304 View Post
          I just use a patch of velcro (hook side) on the back of the mp3 player, then just slap it on to the wooly side of one of the cable ties.
          Hahaha, how creative people can be
          TD-20 brain, TDW-20 expanded! MDS-20BK, 3x PD125, 2x PD105, 3x CY-14C, CY-15R, CY-12R/C, Hart ECII-10B, VH-11, KD-120, Tama IronCobra Rolling Glides and pearl hardware.
          Loving it every second..

Comment

This is SO much sexier, and it relieves a bit of G.A.S.
            The iSnake.

Comment

Remember, the search function is your friend. You'll find additional suggestions here:
              http://www.vdrums.com/forum/showthre...ght=iPod+mount

However, I do like that gizmo Colquhoun has found there. Nice!
              >>>See my E-kit here<<<

>>>See my A-kit here<<<

Comment

I have one of those Gibraltar drink holders and just dump it in there. I pretty much use it for everything but a drink. I like the iSnake Colquhoun! Must have one...must have one....

TD-12; TD-6V; FD-8; Hart Pro Toms, Snare, Bass; ECII hihat, crashes, splash & ride; Smartrigger crashes & china; Hart Hammer Pad; Pintech Dingbat; Iron Cobra double-bass.

"I never play the same thing twice...sometimes because I simply can't remember it." - John Paul Jones

Comment

Isnake

Who is making the cool Isnake that you use? It is not Apple right? Itīs a great idea!!

Best Regards
                  Mart

Originally posted by Colquhoun View Post
                  This is SO much sexier, and it relieves a bit of G.A.S.
                  The iSnake.

Comment

Working...
                  X