Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

where can I get a TD-8 Power supply?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where can I get a TD-8 Power supply?

where can I get a TD-8 Power supply? I got a short in my cable. i need to order one quickly!
    Ostrich Hat
    www.ostrichhat.com

Ive got one, I'm in Australia though, Its a US type that came with my td8 module and its no good to me. ( different voltage and connections )
    $25 aud postage, make me an offer...
    I have paypal...
    Last edited by M_C_M; 05-23-08, 03:07 AM.
    My Kit
    http://www.vdrums.com/forum/attachme...2&d=1257067362

Comment

A simple Google search of Roland ACI-120 shows several purchase options, including the retailer who currently owns this domain and forum.

Comment

hey thanks.

last night when I got home from the practice studio I could not for the life of me remember the model number for the power supply.

I see Kraft music is out of stock. I would buy it right from the owner of this site cuz this site has been an almost daily lurk for me since I got my kit.
        Last edited by jeff42; 05-23-08, 09:18 AM.
        Ostrich Hat
        www.ostrichhat.com

Comment

Can you use a power supply from Radio Shack? As long as all the numbers match, Voltage etc. I don't think it makes a differance. Does it?
          Roland TD-8 Mod, DIY burgandy Mapex drums 12" snare, 8" 10" and 12" rack toms, 14" rack floor tom, 22" Bass drum , 3 cy-15r cymbals, one for the ride 2 for the crashes and cy-14c for hi hat.

Songs i've recorded using my old TD-7

My drum kit

Comment

Radio Shack...ebay...lots of places.

Comment

Radio Shack Power Supply

I've had mixed results with the Radio Shack power supplies. They're work for a while and then stop for some reason. I try and replace the heads but the guys at my Radio Shack couldn't come up with a connector the same diameter as the Roland ones. Ended up buying used Roland power supplies on eBay.
              Frequent GAS Sufferer

TD-9, RMP-12, RMP-5 & SonicCell on Gibraltar Quad Stands.

Comment

All the Radio Shacks I have been to have virtually every adapter needed. I have bought power supplies for TD-3/5/6/7/8s many times with no problem.

Comment

Working...
                X