Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hart dynamis: i need help for buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hart dynamis: i need help for buy

hi friend, i am from argentina and my english is very low, do you speak spanish???

i use traducer google for ingles

so

i have the roland fantom x8 and i play drum midi keyboard, and i need a hight drummer electronic,

i need know this product hard dynamis pro 6.4 is very natural of play crash, ride, snare, kick ???

I like the appearance of the dishes hardynamis, roland td20k the dishes are less real

I saw the video of the presentation of the 2008 NAMM DFH higher 2.0 and used the drum sound and seems very real to a aucstica, it is true that the tested the drum?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roLX4ZW2Ldk

I would like to know friends

thank you and sorry of my english......

No se disculpe por su inglés. Mi español es peor. Hart Dynamics es muy bueno. Los Hart cojines tienen una sensación muy natural y acústica. Yo amo los platillos, pero sea más ruidoso que Roland. El ruido del palillo no es bastante para incomodarme sin embargo. El más ruidoso es el hi-hat, pero es un buen cojín. El platillo del paseo es increíble! Si usted elige conseguir el Hart 6.4, usted lo amará. Trabaja bien con todos los módulos de Roland, especialmente el TD-12 o TD-20. Espero que esto ayude. Perdone por favor mi español pobre.
    TD-12; TD-6V; FD-8; Hart Pro Toms, Snare, Bass; ECII hihat, crashes, splash & ride; Smartrigger crashes & china; Hart Hammer Pad; Pintech Dingbat; Iron Cobra double-bass.

"I never play the same thing twice...sometimes because I simply can't remember it." - John Paul Jones

Comment

Working...
    X