Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

dumb question - Does the TD-10 work with dual trigger pads?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dumb question - Does the TD-10 work with dual trigger pads?

I'm selling my TD-10 on ebay. . . I always used it with a zendrum. . . I packed the manual in the box already.

A bidder asked a question. . . does the TD-10 take full advantage of dual trigger pads?
    Pearl SRX Custom Session set and Rogers jazz set with Zildjian and Sabian cymbals, DW Collector snare, Tama Kenny Aronoff Trackmaster snare, Zendrum, SPD-S, TD-20, Gibraltar frame for Roland and Pintech pads and Roland cymbals, TrapKat

err.. yes? as far as i know, it does certainly
    TD-20 brain, TDW-20 expanded! MDS-20BK, 3x PD125, 2x PD105, 3x CY-14C, CY-15R, CY-12R/C, Hart ECII-10B, VH-11, KD-120, Tama IronCobra Rolling Glides and pearl hardware.
    Loving it every second..

Comment

I'm not sure the tom inputs accept dual-piezo pads without the Raper circuit. Im sure someone else (guess who) can give a definitive answer though.

Comment

Originally posted by ige87 View Post
        I'm not sure the tom inputs accept dual-piezo pads without the Raper circuit.
        True; they can't. As recently discussed and confirmed: TD-10 Dual Trigger Question

Originally posted by ige87 View Post
        Im sure someone else (guess who) can give a definitive answer though.
        Moi? I'm just regurgitating as usual.

I guess the correct answer for the eBay questioner is, "Yes, for rubber pads and cymbals; for mesh heads, only on the snare."

Bruce

Comment

Well, at least you do it in the right places!

Comment

Working...
          X