Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alesis Surge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alesis Surge

Any reviews on these cymbals although a bit pricey......

http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/SurgePack2/

actually, after a little further research, not too bad of a price for the 13" crash with choke.... $149
    I think it may only be single zone though.....

D4L
    Last edited by drummer4life; 05-17-08, 07:33 PM.
    MAPEX Black Forest Cherry DIY with TD20 module combined with TD3... (with room to expand!)
    1 Hart Ride, 4 Pintech 14" Crash Cymbals, Pintech China, 10" Pintech Splash, Roland Hi Hats, JBL Eon G2 Powered Speaker, Iron Cobra Powerglide Double Pedal, V-Expression's kits and not enough TIME in the day to play!!! :eek:

Ah Ha!! I jumped the gun.... I see Jman did somewhat of a write-up on these in another thread... basically rebranded Smarttriggers!!!

Thanks Jerry!!
    MAPEX Black Forest Cherry DIY with TD20 module combined with TD3... (with room to expand!)
    1 Hart Ride, 4 Pintech 14" Crash Cymbals, Pintech China, 10" Pintech Splash, Roland Hi Hats, JBL Eon G2 Powered Speaker, Iron Cobra Powerglide Double Pedal, V-Expression's kits and not enough TIME in the day to play!!! :eek:

Comment

Working...
    X