Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hart 6.4 Studio Master vs Roland V TD-12 V Stage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hart 6.4 Studio Master vs Roland V TD-12 V Stage

Dear Fellow Drummers,

I am looking to get a new kit. I have narrowed it down to the Hart 6.4 Studio Master or the TD-12 V Stage from Roland. The price is about the same. I am gong to use the TD-12 Module, regardless of the decision on the pads. I will be doing some in home recording as well as maybe a few gig's once I get my chops back!

Any help is appreciated.

Ken

And why do you need any help? I don't see any questions here? Well, both kits are sturdy and good, so it's going to be a tough decision. I eventually went for the Roland stuff because of it's availability in The Netherlands. Don't know where you come from, but Hart is pretty difficult to get (for a good price) overhere.
    TD-20 brain, TDW-20 expanded! MDS-20BK, 3x PD125, 2x PD105, 3x CY-14C, CY-15R, CY-12R/C, Hart ECII-10B, VH-11, KD-120, Tama IronCobra Rolling Glides and pearl hardware.
    Loving it every second..

Comment

I guess the question is with regards to the pads. I am having a problem demoing the Harts but from what I have read in some of the threads most of the community that have purchased the pro pads (without demoing first) have been very pleased. These are a step below the pro pads but from what I can gather have the same head.

I did have a demo of the td-12 last night and the kit felt a little cramped. Could be the way they set it up. The ts-20 felt good but the kit what thrased from others before me!

If I can get these for basically the same price, which one is the best choice. I will do home drumming. Some inpromptu sets with fellow musicians, and maybe an occasional gig.
      Thanks for the insight.

K-rokk

Comment

Working...
      X