Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Handsonic Stand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Handsonic Stand

Before I get the HPD15 I want to get all the necessary parts to mount it. Instead of getting the whole stand I'm looking for the mounting bracket and arm assembly so I could mount it to a rack. Where can I find this part? Or do I just have to buy the entire stand?

Hi

You can get the arm - I got a "no-name" brand one from Billy Hyde (in Australia) for less than $30 and it fits perfectly into a tom/cymbal clamp to mount my SPD-20 above the hanging toms.

Not sure about the mounting bracket though.....as I already had the entire stand and used the bracket from that.....

Comment

For the upright bar, you can use a Gibraltar SC-EA-100 like this:

And the module plate is a Roland MDP-7U like this:

Comment

Thanks, that's exactly what I'm looking for. And since I already have a stand base for use away from the kit along with a rack for kit use the arm and plate is a lot cheaper than Roland's overpriced stand.

Comment

Glad to have helped. I'm thinking of going this route myself when I get my SPD-S rather than buying the Roland stand.......

Comment

Working...
          X