Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is this worth $2,500?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this worth $2,500?

Is this a good buy for a first time electronic set? Thanks in advance!

Roland V-drums = 50 drum kits in one,plus room for 5 custom kits of your own.
    Contains:frame,TD-10 sound module, snare, snare stand, four tom pads, high hat pad + foot control, three cymbal pads, bass pad with Gibraltar double bass pedal,drumsticks + lesson books, and a Roland KC-500 "Stereo Mixing Keyboard Amplifier" - 19" x 23"
    Always perfectly in tune. It sounds amazing! Must see/play
    Attached Files

For $2,000 perhaps; not $2,500.

Bruce

Comment

I just looked at that on craigslist. Talk them down if you can. E
      Eric G: Pearl,Paiste,Remo,Vic Firth,Gibraltar,Roc-n-Soc,Roland TD-6V, Lots of Vex and mesh all around.

Comment

Originally posted by Eric Pearl View Post
        I just looked at that on craigslist. Talk them down if you can. E
        You must be in my neck of the woods.

I did a little looking and didn't get a warm fuzzy on the TD10 sets. I've found a couple of TD12s in the same price range and think I'll shoot for that instead. I'm anxious to play again! It's been a couple of decades since I last played (family took all my free time).... I blew a grand on the Mrs. for mother’s day and now she's actually cheering me on!

Gotta strike while the iron's hot!

Thanks guys for the feed back!

Comment

Working...
        X