Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Second Round of TD-9's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Second Round of TD-9's

Just wondering if anyone has heard about the second round of TD-9 shipments?

Anxiously waiting for my TD-9SX with additional CY12, VH-11 and KD-85.

I got a call from the store I pre-ordered from that it came in last week. (I canceled a few weeks ago cause it was taking so long and didn't feel right leaving my money with them for an undetermined amount of time, good thing too ... a bunch of people at my work got laid off last week and the whole conract could be gone soon, Rolands slow shipping may have saved me some headaches)
    Drumless for now

Comment

Any more news?

I was told by Midwest Percussion that I'm next on their list and they are just waiting for two kits to be released from Roland.

Comment

Bruce,

Did they say how long? I am hoping by months end.

Comment

Nope. I guess it's just a matter of when Roland gets the TD-9's to them.

I thought I read a post elsewhere about Roland shipping out kits on the 15th, but don't quote me on that.

Remaining hopeful that I'll see mine by the end of the month.

Comment

Just received an e-mail from GC stating that they just got some TD-9's in stock, so I'm hoping that Midwest will have a kit for me soon!

Comment

All,

Just got word from BPM that the second round of TD-9's left Roland today. He will only be receiving 2 this round. Fortunately I made the cut.

Comment

Well, I'm hoping that what this means is that Roland is shipping to all of the stores that are currently awaiting order. If that's the case, then maybe I'll see my kit by the end of next week.

First e-kit........can't wait!

Comment

Apparently mine will be here end of this week or start of next week! Come on Roland!!!
                  TD9KX w/KD-120 kick, VH-11 HH, PD-125 snare, CY-8 crash, Gibralter double pedal :cool:

Comment

I have Fed Ex tracking numbers now with an anticipated delivery date of May 23rd. Wooo Hooo!

Comment

The longest 48 hours of your life....

Comment

Hello all. First time posting here. Just wanted to voice my anxiousness.

I've been waiting for the TD-9SX shipments to come here to Hawaii since april... I can't wait for it to finally come in but, it's just quite tiring. xD

I guess I just have to wait then.

Comment

Ex,
                          Did you check with mike at Easy Music.
                          They had a new TD9 kit at the Honolulu store Roland clinic.

Comment

Yep, I was actually there at the Roland Clinic It was quite enjoyable.

Though I was notified that the TD-9 that they had set up was already promised to another customer before I got there.

Currently, I call every so often to check if they got it yet. All I get is the standard "We're just waiting for our shipment". And yes, I have it preordered. I put a grand down for it.

I'm just both anxious and excited about getting the set in my house...

Comment

Butch1970 have you heard anything yet from Midwest Percussion? I too am anxiously awaiting a kit from them.

Comment

Working...
                              X