Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New kit on the way!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New kit on the way!

Hey everybody. I'm new here, and have been really looking at the TD 9sx kits. I ended up getting an unbeatable deal on a TD 12 setup from BPM. I ordered it today, and should have it early next week. I won't be able to sleep until it gets here. You folks are a helpful bunch, so thanks for the input over the last couple of months, even though I was lurking about.
    Module- 1 TD 12
    Pads- 3 pd 85s, 2 pd 105s, 1kd 85
    Cymbals VH 11, 2 cy 12s 1 cy 6, 1 Yamaha pcy150s Iron Cobra dbl pedal
    1 JBL Eon 515xt powered speaker. Also plenty of VEXkits to choose from.

I have my TD-12 module inbound as well. Ordered up the whole friggin' pot o' VEX and plan to spend Thursday/Friday beating the snot out of the stock kits and the weekend picking out my VEX Dream faves to fill 50 slots. My girlfriend is going to kill me.

Enjoy the kit and let us know how you like it.
    Yamaha Birch Custom Absolute | Zildjian Ks

Comment

Well, my TD 12 kit made it here all in one piece Thursday. This thing is great. I have a lot to learn, but I'm starting to get the hang of it. I have a lot of stuff to buy before it goes on stage, but it should happen in the next couple of months or so. I'm sure I'll get stuck at some point , and need the help of the experts, until then, all is good!
      Module- 1 TD 12

Comment

Medic, medic! We need a medic! Another G.A.S. addiction arriving overhere
        TD-20 brain, TDW-20 expanded! MDS-20BK, 3x PD125, 2x PD105, 3x CY-14C, CY-15R, CY-12R/C, Hart ECII-10B, VH-11, KD-120, Tama IronCobra Rolling Glides and pearl hardware.
        Loving it every second..

Comment

Ummmmmm

Ok, I know I'm a noob and all, but what the heck does GAS mean? I'm sure its true, but I'm clueless...LOL
          Module- 1 TD 12

Comment

Originally posted by Stixx71 View Post
            Ok, I know I'm a noob and all, but what the heck does GAS mean? I'm sure its true, but I'm clueless...LOL

Gear Acquisition Syndrome. It's that thing that happens to all of us after we start buying e-drum gear. Soon, we need just one more thing to make it perfect. Oh wait, I'll need one of those also! Woops, I can't get that without getting the thing that goes with it... well now I've got a spot for one of those new fangled dohickeys.... it goes on and on.

Comment

Yep, thats me for sure.....LOL It's only been a few days, and my wife is already shaking her head.
              Module- 1 TD 12

Comment

Yay, Stixx - just ordered my TD12 (module) too (at last!). Can't wait for it to arrive and get some VEX kits loaded.

Upgrading from a TD 6 kit, I reckon I've payed out nearly twice what a full TD 12 kit would have cost me in the first place, but hey, that's GAS (and hindsight)...

Comment

Thats great congrats on the new kit. I actually upgraded from an old KAT setup with a D4. I've been trying to find a way to do this for over 5 years. Have fun with the TD 12, it's a blast.
                  Module- 1 TD 12

Comment

Congratulations with the kit. You made a great choice with the TD-12, it's awesome. Have fun!
                    TD-20 brain, TDW-20 expanded! MDS-20BK, 3x PD125, 2x PD105, 3x CY-14C, CY-15R, CY-12R/C, Hart ECII-10B, VH-11, KD-120, Tama IronCobra Rolling Glides and pearl hardware.
                    Loving it every second..

Comment

Working...
                    X