Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TD-9 Crosstalk? Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TD-9 Crosstalk? Help

Hi guys. I got my TD-9SX about a week ago and couldn't be happier. I noticed an odd problem this morning. It appears that when I kick the bass pedal, I'm starting to hear a cymbal triggering as well.

I went into the kit setup to see if I had something strange in the triggering, and when I trigger my bass pad, either "Kick", "Ride" or "Crash 1" is randomly triggering. If I trigger either the Ride or the Crash, those are both normal, but the kick trigger is flaking out.

I did a full module reset, figuring maybe I changed a setting somewhere without realizing it, but that didn't fix it. I also reseated all the connections just in case something was lose, but that didn't help either.

Anyone see this before or have any suggestions before I try to call Roland about this tonight?

You'll need to increase the X-Talk setting for the kick drum pad.

Comment

Originally posted by ige87 View Post
      You'll need to increase the X-Talk setting for the kick drum pad.
      Nope; for the Ride and Crash. It's Xtalk Cancel.

Bruce

Comment

Awesome. Thanks for the help guys.

Comment

Damn, I still havn't quite got how it works. Thanks Bruce!

I knew that, why didn't I say it? I've had a very bad week....Sorry guys!

Comment

Working...
          X