Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

V Expressions TD9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V Expressions TD9

I guess my question is will it support it and if so when can we expect to see them. Also if anyone can maybe point me into the direction of a site with maybe some eq settings to get sounds familiar to certain artists. Im personally looking for the kit to sound like the one from A Perfect Circle 13th step album. I did search but with no luck. Thanks in advance.

Check our website.
    Alan
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    website | youtube | facebook | group | newsletter | message | recommendations

Comment

Originally posted by amonline View Post
      Check our website.
      I did before I made the post. I dont see anything but non working links for the td 9. Maybe something on my end isnt working but I see nothing.

Comment

Did you check the "coming soon" section?

Short answer - yes... we're planning to support the TD-9 and will be working on it very soon. Modules are on the way.
        Last edited by Alan VEX; 04-29-08, 12:36 PM.
        Alan
        ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Short answer - yes... we're planning to support the TD-9 and will be working on it very soon. Modules are on the way.
          Wow,
          This is great. I never new about this before. Once the modules are available for the TD-9, will they be downloaded via a USB stick, or will you have to use the MIDI cable?

Comment

Originally posted by TheMaestro335 View Post
            ...will they be downloaded via a USB stick, or will you have to use the MIDI cable?
            USB stick is the ONLY option available for the TD-9.

-SD-

Comment

Originally posted by SiliconDrummer View Post
              USB stick is the ONLY option available for the TD-9.

-SD-
              Have you ever used any of these patches, and if so how do the Bonham kits sound?

Comment

Originally posted by Strata View Post
                ...Im personally looking for the kit to sound like the one from A Perfect Circle 13th step album...
                Josh Freese's kit sounds awesome on that album. I'd definitely go for something like that myself.

Super cool! I am brand new to e-drums, and this is very exciting news. For my uses I am very happy with the sounds the TD-9 module came with. But I would be very interested in adding some cool patches to it.

Comment

TD9 Vexpressions

I'm hoping an employee of Vexpressions can chime in on this thread.
                  I'm wondering what the Vexpression capabilities are like on the TD-9?
                  Are there secret tuning capabilities that are unlocked, similar to how the TD-12s has additional settings with Vexpressions?
                  Can we expect similar packages for the TD-9 (e.g. Masters kits, and artist kits)?
                  From the perspective of some professional & highly tuned ears, how do the Vexpressions on the TD-9 compare to those of the TD-12/20?

Thanks
                  TD-9KX with additional cy-12 and cy-5

Comment

I think we'll have to wait and find out what the VEX guys find when they get their grubby little mits on a TD-9.

Comment

Originally posted by ige87 View Post
                      I think we'll have to wait and find out what the VEX guys find when they get their grubby little mits on a TD-9.
                      Oh boy! I hope they get their mits on the TD-9 soon. I like the idea of getting some cool new sounds!

Comment

Hey all... I just noticed that V-Expressions has their first expansion pack available for the TD-9!

Has anyone given it a test-drive yet? Any reviews?

Thanks!

Comment

There is a thread started in the Custom Kits section.
                          Alan

Comment

There is a thread started in the Custom Kits section.
                            Cool! Going to check it out right now. Thanks amonline!

Comment

Check our website.
                              Alan these new kits for the TD-9 are Amazing! They are so much more musical then the dull kits that come with the module. I totaly recomend these kits to anybody who has the TD-9. Any idea when we can expect the top 50 drummers kits??

Comment

Working...
                              X