Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Importing Sounds into a TD module

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Importing Sounds into a TD module

Forgive the question if its been asked before but I don't know the proper terminology. Is their a way to import new sounds into the TD modules? With keyboards they have expansion sounds you can add and I was wondering if the same things exist with the roland edrums.
    sigpic

http://www.silverdragonsound.com

Only the TD-10 and soon the TD-20 can use a single expansion card which includes new sounds and functions. There's no other way to import new sounds on any Roland TD module.

Bruce

Comment

cant import new sounds...

But you could try ****ing around the the settings to get new sounds right? If you completely screw over your library you can easily convert back to the factory settings.
      Pintech e-jam with TD6 brain + vintage olympic kit

Comment

Originally posted by timezoner View Post
        But you could try ****ing around the the settings to get new sounds right? If you completely screw over your library you can easily convert back to the factory settings.
        This is true. The folks at vexpressionsltd.com have ably demonstrated how many different sounds you can get by "****ing around" with the settings.

Comment

Unfortunately, the only was is to contract GAS and add a sampler to your kit......with the SPD-S you can sample the sounds you want and use MIDI to trigger them from your kit, or you could use a laptop or PC with something like BFD or Structure.......$s is the answer my friend.

Comment

Working...
          X