Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dimensions and weight of td9 boxfor shipping?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dimensions and weight of td9 boxfor shipping?

Hi guys,

Would really appreciate some dimensions on the td9 as I have to arrange for it to be brought across on about 3 different small planes or some kind of freight. The only dimensions I can find look to be the set up kit dimensions from the pdf. If I could grab the length, height, width and weight of the box/boxes it would be much appreciated.

Cheers,
    Andrewb

I can give you the box dimensions, but only an approximate weight since it's all unpacked already. Can someone resist the temptation for long enough to put it on a scale?

TD-9K box: 22 1/4"w x 28"h x 14 1/2"d

MDS-9 box: 27"w x 34 1/2"h x 8"d

The rack with everything on it (with the TD-9KX all-mesh pads) weighs about 51 lb, the hi-hat control pedal plus kick drum trigger about 11 lb, and the empty boxes about 9 lb, for a total of 71 lb. Add a bit to that for the padding packaging material.

-Klaus

Comment

Originally posted by klausw View Post
      I can give you the box dimensions, but only an approximate weight since it's all unpacked already. Can someone resist the temptation for long enough to put it on a scale?

TD-9K box: 22 1/4"w x 28"h x 14 1/2"d

MDS-9 box: 27"w x 34 1/2"h x 8"d

The rack with everything on it (with the TD-9KX all-mesh pads) weighs about 51 lb, the hi-hat control pedal plus kick drum trigger about 11 lb, and the empty boxes about 9 lb, for a total of 71 lb. Add a bit to that for the padding packaging material.

-Klaus
      Klaus you are an absolute champ!! Thanks so much for taking the time to do that! I really appreciate it, it's getting very fiddly because I'm flying to the states on business and trying to use it as an excuse to pick one up from the US so i'm doing all the calling and preperation remotely from a foreign country until I leave next week from Australia - not as easy as buying it in the local muso shop but they're not out here yet.

Thanks again,
      Andrewb

Comment

I dood it!

couldn't resist...TD9K box checks in at 45lbs. And according to UPS TK9KX box is 54Lbs.
        sigpic
        My TD-9 has entered the solar system, traveled to earth, peirced the atmosphere, and finally touched down gently on my back yard all the way from Planet Rolandus.
        www.davidparkmusic.com
        www.myspace.com/davidparkmusic

Comment

Working...
        X