Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JBL Sound System

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JBL Sound System

Well I have bought a used system on Ebay that includes 2 two way speakers and a sub. I have not been able to determine exactly what they are. The guy can not tell me much except that they are EON's, they all have 15" speakers, they have built-in amps and he bought them new about a year ago. After the auction closed, he did tell me that on the back of the speakers it says 145 watts and the sub says 275 watts. I can't find any JBL EON's on the internet with those wattages.

Here is the ebay link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...item=883621909
    Should I send the check?
    I'm a drummer. I don't play the timpani! Hire a percussionist!!!

I spoke with a JBLPro representative that told me they are EON 15P's (and a 15PSUB), based on the picture and description. He said the owner is incorrect on the watts. The speakers are 130w/50w and the sub is 250w. He feels I got a good deal on the three.
    I'm a drummer. I don't play the timpani! Hire a percussionist!!!

Comment

Working...
    X