Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tama Cymbal Boom Arm (only)???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tama Cymbal Boom Arm (only)???

I'm thinking about getting a new Gibraltar GRS350C (without the booms) rack from midwestpercussion.com and then buying some cheap Tama boom arms. Now heres the problem on midwestpercussion.com it says MCB45E "Cymbal Arm (only) Long $13.95" what exactly is the only part to it? Does this mean that it doesnt come a clamp to rack mount it? Or does this mean that it doesnt have the boom arm swivel joint, (I dont know what to call it), or maybe its missing a really important feature? Does anybody have any answers?

Originally posted by Mr_PoePoe:
    I'm thinking about getting a new Gibraltar GRS350C (without the booms) rack from midwestpercussion.com and then buying some cheap Tama boom arms. Now heres the problem on midwestpercussion.com it says MCB45E "Cymbal Arm (only) Long $13.95" what exactly is the only part to it? Does this mean that it doesnt come a clamp to rack mount it? Or does this mean that it doesnt have the boom arm swivel joint, (I dont know what to call it), or maybe its missing a really important feature? Does anybody have any answers?
    We carry both Gibraltar and Tama hardware and would be happy to help you if you want to give us a call (and, hopefully, your business too!)...

Ed
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Drumbalaya! Specializing in electronic drum equipment.
    Ed Morin [ mailto:[email protected] ]
    Phone: 866-881-9313 / 425-881-9313 FAX: 425-881-6000 http://www.drumbalaya.com

Comment

Working...
    X