Announcement

Collapse

Products Posting Guidelines

PRODUCT DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

Pissed Off Man!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pissed Off Man!!!!!

Ordered my Hart ECYMBALll's.
    Still waiting.
    Getting a bit annoyed 'cause...
    IT'S BEEN FIVE WEEKS NOW!!!!
    AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!
    THIS IS F%#KED UP!!!

I hate waiting like this.

[This message has been edited by ezedrummer (edited March 16, 2002).]

Some people on this planet wait for decent food or the rain for months...
    Robert

Comment

Some people sent their ddrum4 brain for repairment for 3 times and it has been 2,5 months since the last time it was sent away and it hasn't returned yet.

Gonna phone them again monday.... pfffffff

------------------
      My Personal homepage
      MPCman's E-drum Picsite!
      Music was my first love...

Comment

Yes, Hart has been backed up with an overwhelming number of orders.. I, unfortunately, get to be on the receiving end of the customers who are waiting for kits, drums ,heads, etc...

I see it as a positive thing though... Hart is finally getting the recognition and order volume they deserve. This is a very small company in transition, and they are growing to accomodate the order quantities. I am glad to see Hart having too much business, rather than not enough. The edrum market is tough...it is generally ruled by marketing giants... It seems as if people are finally starting to realize that there is better gear out there, you just have to know where to look. Soon they will be caught up on the backorders...until then you will just have to wait for the best.

Congrats Hart!

Erik
        SEPdrums

Comment

Originally posted by puttenvr:
          Ya, and I get really pissed when they screw up my coffee at Tim Horton's . Had a good chuckle when I read this one......

------------------
          ~REDMAN~
          ~REDMAN~

Comment

I ordered my Hart Pro padset the first week in January...its been delay after delay and I am now told to expect it at the end of....April!!!

Frustrating as hell, for sure.

But I have final say - I can cancel my order any time I want. Personally, I am willing to wait it out because the retailer and the Hart rep have both answered my e-mails and my calls pretty quickly when I wanted to know what was going on. My understanding is that in addition to under-estimating demand (Hart's error) they have had glitches with one of their suppliers not providing the correct parts (supplier's error). I can live with the fact that delays happen as long as they treat me like they care. And they have...

Besides, even large companies are notorious for slow shipment on new product lines. Unfortunately, here it appears to have affected timely shipment of Hart's other products as well. Its definitely been a bummer for everyone...

[This message has been edited by Jimmy C (edited March 17, 2002).]
            E-drums: TD-20, RT-5S triggers on snare/toms, KD-7s, VH12, CY-14Cs, CY-15R, Pintech splash.
            A-drums: Zickos (amber) w/ all Zildjians.

Comment

Pissed Off Man has once again thwarted my schemes for world domination! Curse him! I shouldn't have left him alone dangling over that vat of burning acid! Probably shouldn't have told him the details of my master plan before leaving, either....!

He must be destroyed!

If only I knew his weakness...I tried kryptonite, the color yellow, Adam Sandler movies...all USELESS!

I got away with that election thing, though...HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

HA HA HA HA HA!

Comment

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Krang the Konquestor:
                [b]Pissed Off Man has once again thwarted my schemes for world domination! Curse him! I shouldn't have left him alone dangling over that vat of burning acid! Probably shouldn't have told him the details of my master plan before leaving, either....!

OK now, I realize that I could probably use a little morphine, but Krang... You are definately trippin' :

[This message has been edited by ezedrummer (edited March 17, 2002).]

Comment

Originally posted by Krang the Konquestor:
                  Pissed Off Man has once again thwarted my schemes for world domination! Curse him! I shouldn't have left him alone dangling over that vat of burning acid! Probably shouldn't have told him the details of my master plan before leaving, either....!

He must be destroyed!

If only I knew his weakness...I tried kryptonite, the color yellow, Adam Sandler movies...all USELESS!

HA HA HA HA HA!
                  LMFAO!!! The Pits of Pernithicon?!?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!!

------------------
                  Thanx.
                  Alex & me V's! http://photos.yahoo.com/flexapr
                  Thanx. Alex & me V's! http://photos.yahoo.com/flexapr

Comment

Originally posted by puttenvr:
                    Those people are poor...
                    I forked over $500 bucks for this stuff!!!

Comment

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Jimmy C:
                      [B]I ordered my Hart Pro padset the first week in January...its been delay after delay and I am now told to expect it at the end of....April!!!

Jimmy C, I definately feel worst for you than I do for myself.
                      I hope you get your kit soon dude!!

Comment

Originally posted by Krang the Konquestor:

He must be destroyed!

HA HA HA HA HA!
                        Hilarious!

Krang, these failures will no longer be tolerated! I command that you enlist Shredder, Bebop, and Rocksteady to aid you in your struggle against Pissed Off Man! You must seize him at once!

If you manage to capture him, be very careful if he starts talking to himself ("If I...could only...reach....my heat ray", et al.)!

"You see, I've turned the moon into what I like to call a "Death Star"...
                        TD-30 / SPD-SX

Comment

Originally posted by ezedrummer:
                          Those people are poor...
                          I forked over $500 bucks for this stuff!!!

Well I paid a $1.29 canadian for my coffee a Tim Horton's and they still fuDged it up
                          ~REDMAN~

Comment

Hehehe, I see you Red...

------------------
                            Thanx.
                            Alex & me V's! http://photos.yahoo.com/flexapr
                            Thanx. Alex & me V's! http://photos.yahoo.com/flexapr

Comment

Come on..You're not seriously giving someone a morality lesson on a board dedicated to people who spend thousands of dollars on electronic drums are you? If the guy wants to complain about bad service let him. If you want to help out the current world situation try focusing on helping those people who really need your help and also try being generous and giving enough to let someone complain about some s**tty service.

Comment

Working...
                              X