Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Attention Hart Pro Owners!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attention Hart Pro Owners!

As far as I can tell, there have not been any reviews on the new Hart Pro drums (the hand-hammered ones) as of yet. (Yes, I have already run a few searches.) If there is anyone out there who owns a set, particularly the 13" snare, could you please share your experience and compare/contrast with the equivalent Roland mesh pads? I am very interested in replacing my PD-120, mainly due to the hot spot issue which I simply cannot resolve. Thanks in advance!
    Roland TD-20 v1.08, various v-drums and v-cymbals, Yamaha KP65's, Axis pedals, Gibraltar hardware, Mackie 1202/SRM450 (pre-china)

I received my Pro set last week but haven't played it because I haven't received my td-8 yet. I can't friggin wait...they look real sweet. It's like having a bad a$$ car in the garage without the engine. I spoke to my retailer today and he said he should be getting some td-8's in today and he will overnight mine as soon as he gets it. Hopefully these babies will sound as good as they look. I'll let you know.

Comment

drums with no brain......brutal man.......brutal.......well you're due to find a hundred dollar bill just layin around ......karma is good.
      -i can levitate birds and no one cares-----------V-CONCERT,CY12H-CY15R/SPD-20-XP-60 V-STUDIO 1824CD,DAUZ PADS,NO RYTHYM AND MISC.CRAP 9"HART SPLASH/AKAI S5000/ASSLOAD OF SAMPLES

Comment

Aren't the old 13" Acusnare pads the same, aside from the new trigger? Because if it is just a matter of the size of the drum being of concern, my Acusnare from my Giga-Pro kit is great. If it is totally different concern, well my Acusnare is still really great.

Comment

Ufotofu,
          I know of many drummers replacing the PD-120 with the Accusnare. All have been glad they did. The feel and performance smoke the PD-120.
          The Accusnare and the ProSnare are the same except for the shell.
          Rik
          Rik
          www.RmcAudio.com

Comment

Thanks for the input guys. I actually have played the Accusnare before (a friend owns one), but I assumed the Pro series was more than just a cosmetic update. I will see if I can try out the Accusnare again however.

So, are there still no official Pro owners yet? There's got to be somebody...
            Roland TD-20 v1.08, various v-drums and v-cymbals, Yamaha KP65's, Axis pedals, Gibraltar hardware, Mackie 1202/SRM450 (pre-china)

Comment

Yes and no........
              In the famous words of the Scarecrow (If I only had a brain)

Comment

Well, I meant besides you, Mutley.

And don't forget to post a review as soon as you've got your settings tweaked! Will this be your first set of edrums?

P.S. The wizard may be able to hook you up with a brain. He's a stubborn bastard, however...

Comment

Although I've played all my life this will be my first set of e's. Having a wife and two little ones kinda cuts back on your practice time and I don't think anyone would appreciate me wailing on my kit @ 11pm. So the e's seem like the perfect solution. The only experience I've had with e's is when I tried out the Sessions at a couple of stores and loved em. In the end I went with the Harts, although I never played or heard them live. I went with the Harts for three resons: price, reputation & lifetime guarantee. I'm sure I won't be disappointed.

The wizard's got a sick sense of humor. I don't know what's worse...Waiting three months for my set or staring at them set up and not being able to play them. The anticipation is killing me.

Comment

I'm interested to hear your feedback on the Harts. I also have played the sessions and am looking to find a hands-on opportunity with the Harts before I make a purchase decision. I am most interested in a comparison of the V-Cymbals to the EIIs.

Good luck
                    "When your ship comes in...make sure you are standing at the dock!"

Comment

I just got confirmation...td-8 will be in tomorrow. Yeah baby!!!!

Comment

Comment

GO MUT GO MUT IT'S YER BITHDAY GO MUT GOMUT........WHEW.anyway.i've heard the e2's are loud for home/appartment use....no first hand knowledge of that however...maybe you'll end up with v-cymbals and hart pros......sweet.
                          -i can levitate birds and no one cares-----------V-CONCERT,CY12H-CY15R/SPD-20-XP-60 V-STUDIO 1824CD,DAUZ PADS,NO RYTHYM AND MISC.CRAP 9"HART SPLASH/AKAI S5000/ASSLOAD OF SAMPLES

Comment

Originally posted by mutley:
                            I don't know what's worse...Waiting three months for my set or staring at them set up and not being able to play them.
                            One of the great things about edrums is that they're great for practice even with the module turned off.

Comment

Originally posted by GRRAVEE:
                              maybe you'll end up with v-cymbals and hart pros
                              Hey! That's my master plan!

Comment

Working...
                              X