Announcement

Collapse

Products Posting Guidelines

PRODUCT DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

hart pro kick or kd-120?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hart pro kick or kd-120?

any imput would be nice......does the hart pro trigger well? would a kd-120 with a kontrol screen head be better? so many questions so little time........
    -i can levitate birds and no one cares-----------V-CONCERT,CY12H-CY15R/SPD-20-XP-60 V-STUDIO 1824CD,DAUZ PADS,NO RYTHYM AND MISC.CRAP 9"HART SPLASH/AKAI S5000/ASSLOAD OF SAMPLES

i would also like to hear some input on this topic

Comment

Got my Hart Pro kit a few days ago and the kick works wonderfully. I had an issue with it double triggering but an adjustment in the mask time fixed it and it has worked great since.

Comment

and what was the adjustment you made?
        -i can levitate birds and no one cares-----------V-CONCERT,CY12H-CY15R/SPD-20-XP-60 V-STUDIO 1824CD,DAUZ PADS,NO RYTHYM AND MISC.CRAP 9"HART SPLASH/AKAI S5000/ASSLOAD OF SAMPLES

Comment

I had a problem with the beater immediately bouncing back and striking the pad after the initial strike thus causing the double trigger...so I increased the mask time a bit and it solved the problem. Just be careful not to increase it too much or when you play fast you will lose some notes.

Comment

Working...
          X