Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hart pro kick or kd-120?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hart pro kick or kd-120?

any imput would be nice......does the hart pro trigger well? would a kd-120 with a kontrol screen head be better? so many questions so little time........
    -i can levitate birds and no one cares-----------V-CONCERT,CY12H-CY15R/SPD-20-XP-60 V-STUDIO 1824CD,DAUZ PADS,NO RYTHYM AND MISC.CRAP 9"HART SPLASH/AKAI S5000/ASSLOAD OF SAMPLES

i would also like to hear some input on this topic

Comment

Got my Hart Pro kit a few days ago and the kick works wonderfully. I had an issue with it double triggering but an adjustment in the mask time fixed it and it has worked great since.

Comment

and what was the adjustment you made?
        -i can levitate birds and no one cares-----------V-CONCERT,CY12H-CY15R/SPD-20-XP-60 V-STUDIO 1824CD,DAUZ PADS,NO RYTHYM AND MISC.CRAP 9"HART SPLASH/AKAI S5000/ASSLOAD OF SAMPLES

Comment

I had a problem with the beater immediately bouncing back and striking the pad after the initial strike thus causing the double trigger...so I increased the mask time a bit and it solved the problem. Just be careful not to increase it too much or when you play fast you will lose some notes.

Comment

Working...
          X