Announcement

Collapse

Products Posting Guidelines

PRODUCT DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

got to have one of these

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• got to have one of these

This looks as if it could be good fun

from this web site

thinking aout it something like this with a link to a td10 whould be even better.

Interesting, yet disturbingly Borg-like...
    Roland TD-20 v1.08, various v-drums and v-cymbals, Yamaha KP65's, Axis pedals, Gibraltar hardware, Mackie 1202/SRM450 (pre-china)

Comment

I am curious to read a review.
      Does it use piezos?
      Cheap enough to rip apart and to assimalate.
      Roland would charge $200. US for it!
      a thousand Canadian!!
      G

Comment

Looks like some sort of marital aid.
        The original Gig Pig.

Comment

Couldn't they use this as a playing technique detector??
          So somebody who doesn't know how to hit the drums properly won't get a good drumsound

------------------
          My Personal homepage - MPCman's E-drum Picsite! currently with 14 profiles
          Music was my first love...

Comment

Hmmm... So who will be the first to post some instructions about how to wire this into a VDrum module?

I'd love a midi one of these for those tabla moments etc..

Mike.

Comment

The singer from Marillion once had a pair of white gloves with triggers in them and MIDI to a keyboard. So, these Finger Beats are quite old fashioned
              Robert

Comment

Originally posted by F.o/GraViTy:
                Cheap enough to rip apart and to assimalate.
                By the looks of it, it is you who will be assimilated.
                Roland TD-20 v1.08, various v-drums and v-cymbals, Yamaha KP65's, Axis pedals, Gibraltar hardware, Mackie 1202/SRM450 (pre-china)

Comment

Originally posted by spradders:
                  Hmmm... So who will be the first to post some instructions about how to wire this into a VDrum module?

I'd love a midi one of these for those tabla moments etc..

Mike.
                  Is that like a senior moment?

By the way, I live in Winchester, New Hampshire, smallish world no?

The original Gig Pig.

Comment

Senior moment?? Must be an American thing...

Not heard of that in Winchester, quite-a-bit-older-Hampshire.

Comment

Behold, Fools!

My Secret Weapon! The Digital Disintegrator!

The Weapon which will make me Ruler of the World! No one, not even my nemesis Pissed Off Man, can stand in my way!

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!

I am now truly All-Powerful!

Comment

I saw one of these at a local pawn shop about 2 weeks ago. They only wanted 10 bucks for it.

I didn't purchase it(which is highly unusual for me) because the lady behind the counter was a bit odd to say the least and said she had played around with it.

Not knowing fully what she meant by "playing around" I respectfully declined purchasing it.

Press On!

-Rees
                        V-Pro kit,Expanded TD-10,TD-7,KC-500,All trigger inputs filled. - All the usual expensive stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Krang the Konquestor:
                          Behold, Fools!
                          "Krang" the "Konquestor"? Nice try. We know you're Mr. T.

Comment

An interesting little gizmo, but just a toy. I think my TD-8 soundly beats this thing's whopping *five* tone choices and three background rhythms.

Seriously, if you're interested in a finger tapping interface, take a good hard look at the Zendrum. www.zendrum.com It's a truly beautiful instrument. It'll set you back a lot more than 20 pounds, but having owned one for almost two years now I can say that it's worth every penny! If you've ever seen Bela Fleck & the Flecktones live you probably want one already!

Comment

Working...
                            X