Announcement

Collapse

Products Posting Guidelines

PRODUCT DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

V-session case

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V-session case

Hey everyone,

I just purchased a Roland V-session kit but can't find a case to hall these things around with. I was just wondering if someone could tell me where I might find a case or bag or anything to work.

Thanks!

I use 2 golf club travel bags. They allow you to take your golf clubs on an airplane. You can get either a soft case or a hard one. They larger ones fit the pd120's and everything else. I use soft bags because they store better when not in use. Go to Wal Mart or a sporting good store because they are cheaper than a golf shop.

Comment

Do a search on "Cases" and watch what comes up. I am with ya brother! I have posted a couple of things on this myself...

I even sent an email to one guy who asked for help on some custom cases he was designing... he never responded.

Good luck.
      Using Hart MegaPro with Roland TD8, amped by Roland KC-500

Comment

I bought 4 good sized rolling duffle bags from Target for about $30 each. I lined them with 1.5 inch foam rubber that I bought from an upholstry shop. I put 4 pads in one, a pad and the cymbals in another, the kick and cables in one and my stands (except the rack)and stool in the last one. They are light enough to carry up and down stairs and the foam rubber protects them from getting bashed around too much. I basically layer the pads and cymbals in the bags with alternating layers of foam rubber, like e-drum lasagna. The module is wrapped in bubble wrap and goes in a soft shoulder "briefcase" bag. My pedals and other miscellaneous junk go in a smaller duffel bag.

I know some people have built or purchased giant all-in-one cases, but I need to be able to move my kit by myself. I can get it all loaded into my station wagon and onto a portable cart including my KC-500 and move it all in one trip from car to bar if I have to.

Beato makes three bags that are supposed to hold everything. I've seen them at Samash for approx. $200. The advantage of those is they include a rack bag, but if you have all of your pads in one bag, its going to be heavy.

Good Luck!

Comment

Ah, so that's how you got the name "Bagman".
          Roland TD-20 v1.08, various v-drums and v-cymbals, Yamaha KP65's, Axis pedals, Gibraltar hardware, Mackie 1202/SRM450 (pre-china)

Comment

Roland is introducing a "V Session" case at Summer NAMM according to customer service.

Comment

Made me laugh ufo. Never thought of that, but maybe I'm like one of those people who starts to look like his dog. Now I'm putting everything in bags.

Comment

Working...
              X