Announcement

Collapse

Products Posting Guidelines

PRODUCT DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

td-10 manual (pdf file)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• td-10 manual (pdf file)

I have the TD-10 manual available for download. It's ~22 MEG in size. It will be there for a limited time only since it takes up ~90% of my allocated space. You can download until Sunday, March 30. At least one person has successfully downloaded it so it should work.

sorry... the manual has been removed. I needed the space.

[This message has been edited by Boingo (edited April 11, 2002).]
    Kit Pic 1 Kit Pic 2 Kit Pic 3... And FOR SALE I have: 3 PD-9's, MDS-10 purple rack w/cables/pad and cym mounts. See classified posts for details or PM me.

Good work.

The webmasters should put it on this site
    Robert

Comment

Thanx Boingo, this is great!

------------------
      My bands: Meneer Van Zanten and The Shed (sorry, both in Dutch but you can see the pictures and listen to our songs)
      My bands: Meneer Van Zanten and The Shed (sorry, both in Dutch but you can see the pictures, videoclips and listen to our songs)

Comment

"Good work" and "great" don't even begin to describe how awesome this is. This is a tremendous service to the electronic drumming community. I downloaded it and put it on my hard drive at work. Hope I don't get fired! Boingo you are truly "the man" and I am forever grateful.

Comment

Awww shucks fella's. It twern't nutin. Former Vdrummer RUS did all the work.
          Kit Pic 1 Kit Pic 2 Kit Pic 3... And FOR SALE I have: 3 PD-9's, MDS-10 purple rack w/cables/pad and cym mounts. See classified posts for details or PM me.

Comment

Next time you say RTFM you can send them a copy. Thanks

Comment

Great job.

------------------
              [this space for sale]
              [this space for sale]

Comment

Slow down, breathe!

180 pages of Vdrumming essentials (well sort of).

Excellent!

Thanks!

It would be good to have PDF manuals for all the gear!

Not to worry it is now on my FTP site along with manuals for all my gear (and the gear wish list)!

[This message has been edited by Cyberjam (edited March 27, 2002).]
                Kelly Mercer
                Halifax, Nova Scotia
                Canada

My Youtube Channel!
                http://www.youtube.com/user/VirtualMP3Studio

My "home studio" webcam!
                http://virtualmp3studio.ww.com/

Comment

There was enough space so I added the TDW-1 manual (pdf file)

and

The zipped VKitTrans.exe for TDW-1.

They will be gone sometime late Sunday. Get em while you can. You snooze, you lose.

Comment

Whow Boingo, this is to much

Thank you, Thank you!!

------------------
                    My bands: Meneer Van Zanten and The Shed (sorry, both in Dutch but you can see the pictures and listen to our songs)
                    My bands: Meneer Van Zanten and The Shed (sorry, both in Dutch but you can see the pictures, videoclips and listen to our songs)

Comment

Originally posted by puttenvr:
                      Good work.
                      The webmasters should put it on this site
                      I just mailed him and asked him to do that including the new VKittrans

------------------

Comment

Nice of you to do that.

Good work Boingo!

Comment

Where's NETCOP?
                          Someone ought to report this to Roland!!
                          Steve

'I only ever quote myself - except when I quote someone else' - me

, plenty of , and , , triggered acoustics, , and a plethora of PA blah blah freakin blah...I mean does anyone care about the specifics of pedals, speakers, processors, hardware or anything that I'm using?? :confused: Hmmm, maybe this is an appropriate place to mention that I tried out a new cymbal stand the other day...

Comment

Nice job on the manual, Roland should pay you for doing their work for them.
                            Drumkat Turbo 4.5, Emulator X3, Superior 2.1, Roland Fantom XR, DTXtreme III, SPD-20 etc.......

Comment

Thanks Boingo and Rus!

Comment

Working...
                              X