Announcement

Collapse

Products Posting Guidelines

PRODUCT DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

VSession Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VSession Video

Just got my sessions last week. Unloaded a mint Tama Starclassic to get it. Love my V's already, but there's a lot to digest. While researching V-Session's on the net, I thought I remebering seeing a Instructional Video. Is it worth it? I ain't too stupid...I just want to maximize this very expensive investment. JM

There is a video out there on the Rolands.
    Here is a link on ebay for one for auction.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...item=861967965

------------------
    Woody
    Woody

2002 Purple V-Session w/PM-3 monitor-TDA-700 amplifier

1971 Psychedelic Red Ludwig Rockers with Zildjian cymbals

Comment

yes it's worth it.i can pick up anything technical by reading but sitting on the bed eating cheesy poofs while some roland shlep shows me how to edit sequences and such is really cool............heh
      -i can levitate birds and no one cares-----------V-CONCERT,CY12H-CY15R/SPD-20-XP-60 V-STUDIO 1824CD,DAUZ PADS,NO RYTHYM AND MISC.CRAP 9"HART SPLASH/AKAI S5000/ASSLOAD OF SAMPLES

Comment

JM,

What color Session did you buy?

cliff

Comment

Does anybody know if there's a video for the TD-6 as well?
          Groet,
          Cas
          DIY!!! www.mosphat.com/drumcas

Comment

From what I've seen on Rolands site, there are two videos for the vdrums.
            One for the vpro and one for the vcustom.
            I don't know which modules they use.

------------------
            Woody
            Woody

2002 Purple V-Session w/PM-3 monitor-TDA-700 amplifier

1971 Psychedelic Red Ludwig Rockers with Zildjian cymbals

Comment

I picked up the video on Ebay a couple days after getting my TD-8. It's definitely worthwhile. There's nothing in it that you can't learn from the manual, but for me seeing and hearing it makes it easier to digest. It even includes an index card that shows where each topic starts on the tape, which makes it handy for a quick reference guide. For the price I paid (about $18) I'm happy to have it.

Comment

YO Cas,

There is a really good CD-ROM from Roland Belgium where on it (super) Micheal Schack demo's the TD 6.
                Get it at your local european Roland Dealer.

ook groet ... Sjoerd ...

Got my new TD 6 last week. Added CY12HH, PD120R and a CY15 R to it and it's ... Great!

Comment

Hi Sjoerd,
                  Yeah, I've got the cd. (thanks slagwerkkrant!) but was actually looking for a visual manual..(by the way, the cd is pretty cool!)
                  Have you got some pictures of your set? Place them on the site of MPCman!
                  Groet,
                  Cas
                  DIY!!! www.mosphat.com/drumcas

Comment

What color Session did you buy?

Cliff,
                    I bought white...real white not a fade white or a shade of white, like cream or vanilla...I would have gone blue..oops purple, but the Vcymbals are white. Some what disappointed with the blue rack.

Comment

Originally posted by Sjoerd:
                      There is a really good CD-ROM from Roland Belgium where on it (super) Micheal Schack demo's the TD 6.
                      Michael is my drum teacher and he's pretty amazing. He also does a lot of demo work for Roland. If he plays somewhere near you, it's really worth a visit.

Comment

Working...
                      X