Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

phones to die for

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• phones to die for

I have now been using the hearsafe bigphones for a month and I can recommend them. The sound quality is superb, with very clear top and bottom end. They are comfortable to wear, and built to a very high standard.

I am really so impressed with these phones I am going to try them with the in-ear system I am setting up, as they cut out all of the sound around you.

Hearsafe

David

[This message has been edited by Daveb (edited April 12, 2002).]

Can you actually call someone on those things?

I have a mobile phone much sexier and much more worth dying for than that dinosaur. I mean, it looks like you have to plug that phone into the wall!!

Steve

'I only ever quote myself - except when I quote someone else' - me

, plenty of , and , , triggered acoustics, , and a plethora of PA blah blah freakin blah...I mean does anyone care about the specifics of pedals, speakers, processors, hardware or anything that I'm using?? :confused: Hmmm, maybe this is an appropriate place to mention that I tried out a new cymbal stand the other day...

Comment

umm, I don't have my conversion chart handy.
      How much in us dollars are those phones?
      It said 399,00 DM.
      I have no clue.

------------------
      Jeff, using...
      td 8,PD-120,
      pintech pads,gibraltor rack, JBL G2 EON 15 AND Mackie srs-1500, BBE 462 yamaha maple customs, remo jazz kit, buttloads of cymbals... 96 Tahoe,leather.
      The original Gig Pig.

Comment

Originally posted by acidbran:
        umm, I don't have my conversion chart handy.
        How much in us dollars are those phones?
        It said 399,00 DM.
        I have no clue.

Comment

If these are indeed hi-fidelity sealed headphones, then that's a hell of a deal. I use AKG K270S headphones, and they cost me around $240.00......
          TD-30 / SPD-SX

Comment

Originally posted by Mick Wade:
            If these are indeed hi-fidelity sealed headphones, then that's a hell of a deal. I use AKG K270S headphones, and they cost me around $240.00......
            http://www.musicstorekoeln.de/english

cataloge page: -http://www.musicstorekoeln.de/english/katalog/199.pdf

a good site for a currency converter is: - http://mwprices.ft.com/custom/ft-com/currency.asp

Just be aware that in Germany they use a comma instead of a decimal point to divide currency.

[This message has been edited by Daveb (edited April 13, 2002).]

Comment

Good headphones don't have curly cables. Nuff said.

Comment

Originally posted by Hielko:
                Good headphones don't have curly cables. Nuff said.
                Bit limited point of view

Comment

Originally posted by feefer:

I doubt an e-drummer would need -30 dB of attenuation....

Feefah, you're so smaaaaht...(I'm from Boston, yo...)

)

Comment

Hey people,
                    Check Out www.extremeheadphones.com
                    for Extreme Isolation headphones
                    I have used both........
                    Extreme isolation are Lighter weight, more comfortable..I wear them for hours.....
                    no stupid coil cord, they have a light weight cord with 1/4" and 1/8" gold jacks.....
                    Less attenuation and by the way if you haven't used attenuation with Vdrums and can hear your sticks hit the cymbals you need to try them. I saw them used by a VDRUMS Clinic drummer and they were highly recommended over the other types that make claims they can't back up.
                    I paid $120.00 at the music store and they are $139.00 with free shipping on the Site.
                    Worth every dollar I paid..
                    Everyone that has tied them since I got them has bought them.
                    Labreece

[This message has been edited by Daveb (edited April 12, 2002).][/b][/QUOTE]

------------------
                    drummer4650

[This message has been edited by labreece (edited April 23, 2002).]

[This message has been edited by labreece (edited April 23, 2002).]
                    drummer4650

Comment

Working...
                    X