Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

td7 or td8?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• td7 or td8?

Im looking into purchasing a second hand roland and if i want to get a td 8 it could take quite a while longer (i have enough to get a td7)

my question is: is the sounds etc on a td8 that much better than td7, i havent played a td7 however ive played a td8 and they sound really good.

Originally posted by bweir96:

my question is: is the sounds etc on a td8 that much better than td7, i havent played a td7 however ive played a td8 and they sound really good.
    Meneer Van Zanten and The Shed (sorry, both in Dutch but you can see the pictures and listen to our songs)
    My bands: Meneer Van Zanten and The Shed (sorry, both in Dutch but you can see the pictures, videoclips and listen to our songs)

Comment

Get the TD-8 if at all possible!!!!!
      I'm a drummer. I don't play the timpani! Hire a percussionist!!!

Comment

Owned both, get the td 8.

------------------
        Jeff, using...
        td 8,PD-120,
        pintech pads,gibraltor rack, JBL G2 EON 15 AND Mackie srs-1500, BBE 462 yamaha maple customs, remo jazz kit, buttloads of cymbals... 96 Tahoe,leather.
        The original Gig Pig.

Comment

You can always go for the TD-6 it is cheaper then the 8 and has a lot of the functions that the 8 has. Plus it has way better cymbal sounds then the 7.

------------------
          Ted H.
          www.tocsinrocks.com
          Ted H.

Comment

Working...
          X