Announcement

Collapse

Products Posting Guidelines

PRODUCT DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

Cheapest place to buy Dtxtreme kit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheapest place to buy Dtxtreme kit?

Anyone seen or know of a better price on a Dtxtreme-11 kit then the 2500 bucks Riks Music is asking???

If you absolutley have to buy the DTXTREME do it, otherwise forget about it and get something else instead. I think the feel of the DTXTREME pads sucks big time!! And the DTXRTEME brain is somewhat a let down despite all itīs features. I tried a friends kit recently in a studio situation, he uses regular cymbals with mikes and everything. The really loud sound from the pads was a big problem through the whole session.

Nisse

Comment

Yamaha is selling the rest of the initial manufacuring run and that's it for the DTXtreme. There are already signs of it's demise.
      Drumkat Turbo 4.5, Emulator X3, Superior 2.1, Roland Fantom XR, DTXtreme III, SPD-20 etc.......

Comment

Right on, so i take you wanna send me 1000 bucks so i can get the new Hart kit? All i got is 2500 bucks and i cant seem to find a better E-kit for that much... Hopin tho maybe i can find a place that has one for cheaper then the 2500 Riks Music is askin. Dont really care that the heads make sound since ill be changin them to 2 ply Harts anyway.

Comment

Why not a Hart 5.3 and TD8????

Erik

Comment

There is other stuff you can get for $2500 bucks, the Hart kit plus TD-8 or a Pinteh kit plus a Ddrum 4.
            Drumkat Turbo 4.5, Emulator X3, Superior 2.1, Roland Fantom XR, DTXtreme III, SPD-20 etc.......

Comment

Originally posted by Nisse Nas:
              If you absolutley have to buy the DTXTREME do it, otherwise forget about it and get something else instead. I think the feel of the DTXTREME pads sucks big time!! And the DTXRTEME brain is somewhat a let down despite all itīs features. I tried a friends kit recently in a studio situation, he uses regular cymbals with mikes and everything. The really loud sound from the pads was a big problem through the whole session.
              You can use mesh heads.

------------------
              My Personal homepage
              MPCman's E-drum Picsite!
              Music was my first love...

Comment

Im under the impression no one will see a Hart Pro kit until at least 2009... And even then the smallest hart pro kit with a TD8 will cost more then the 2500 dollars i have...

Comment

Get a V-Custom. Great kit. You can even add a couple of PCY-6's and still be under $2500.

Comment

Working...
                  X