Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hart vs. Visu-Lite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hart vs. Visu-Lite

I just got a chance to try out the Hart Ecymbal2's last weekend and this is what I thougt:

They feel good, especially the ride. The crash is a bit too light for my taste but maybe the larger ones are better, I had a 12" model. I couldn't get decent triggering from the crash no matter how I tweaked my modules (DMPro and DDrum4), it worked fine if I hit it on top but hitting the edge delivered half the signal. The hat is very loud but triggers well.

I live in Iceland and I'm pretty sure no one here has Visu-lites so I haven't got the chance to try them out. They're made of a harder material than the Hart crashes and I wonder if they deliver better edge triggering and a more even triggering on the surface. Also I wonder if they're louder than the Harts.

Have any of you compared them?

------------------
    Gústi
    Digiculture
    Iceland
    Gústi
    Digiculture
    Iceland

I'd also like to see a comparison review of these two. Especialy when considering the ride and the dual trigger options... i'm looking for a ride right now. The harts look really cool... but being they are metal i'm afraid they will cause lots of stick noise. I wish I could try one hehe. Any advice would be cool!
    Gabe Kangas
    DM5, D4, PD80R, CY-15, CY-6, Visu-lite Ride, DauZ's, Random Pintech stuff, BBE 362.

www.spasticsrecords.com/real-ity

Comment

Working...
    X