Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TD8KV Cymbals?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Private Viper
    replied
    Originally posted by Harlock:
    Yeah, I know this, but it doesn't officially support it. When you plug like this, you will have to manually set up what sound you want on the third zone of the ride. I suspect that is why the unit is shipped with all dual-zones. Well, and perhaps to keep prices down, I don't know.

[This message has been edited by Private Viper (edited March 18, 2002).]

Leave a comment:

• kornalius
    replied
    Thanks for the info Harlock!!!

Leave a comment:

• Private Viper
    replied
    To the best of my knowledge, the TD8 doesn't support triple-zone pads, which is probably why one is not included

Leave a comment:

• MPCman
    replied
    Originally posted by kornalius:
    How will I get a ride then on this kit without buying another v-cymbals.
    You use one of the supplied cymbal pads for crash use and the other one as ride.

------------------
    My Personal homepage
    MPCman's E-drum Picsite!

Leave a comment:

• DougM
    replied
    I believe the updated v-custom kit comes with two CY-12 cymabal pads and a PD-7 for the hi-hat.

Leave a comment:

• kornalius
    replied
    How will I get a ride then on this kit without buying another v-cymbals.

Leave a comment:

• digitsone
    replied
    i believe the only 3-zone cymbal is the cy-15r ride cymbal, which does not come with this kit. sorry.

Leave a comment:

• kornalius
    started a topic TD8KV Cymbals?

TD8KV Cymbals?

What are the 2 v-cymbals models that comes with the new TD8KV V-Custom set? I am about to by it and would like to know if they are 3-zones triggerring cymbals or not? I don't want to have to buy an extra v-cymbals to get a ride!

Thank you very much,
    Kornalius.
Working...
X