Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

best price on V-Club?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best price on V-Club?

Would anyone care to share info on the best online price for a new V-Club?

Best price I've found so far: $ 1098.95 from musiciansbuy.com (that includes shipping).

Looking to buy a used VDrum session kit. Email me!

Wow. That's the cheapest I've seen. Musiciansfriend.com wants $1200-$1300 hundred plus shipping.
    td-6, pro-mark, remo, sabian, dw, tama rockstar.

Comment

www.wholesalemusic.com $999.

Comment

Originally posted by cliff:
        www.wholesalemusic.com $999.
        I emailed them and no response ... are they always like that? :P

I did a "spy" thing with ZZounds ... they quoted $1047.95, no tax and free shipping.

Still, I have this irrational desire to break the $1,000 barrier ...

Comment

Wholesale Music usually get back within 24 hrs. Do the Zzounds spy again and type in $999 and wholesalemusic as the source.

Comment

Originally posted by c. jude:
            Then take the written $999 price to your local Guitar Center and ask them to match it (remind them that will be after tax).
            So I did the zzounds spy thing after getting the wholesalemusic.com price and they came in at $997.95. I called GC and they whined about not making any money but said they would match the price (and confirmed that tax would not be extra).

However, they only have a floor model right now ... sales guy tried to sell that one to me for that price (!) but I said I'd rather wait until the next shipment comes in.

I tried to give my business to the local independent music store, but they said they would only match the pre-tax price--so total cost would be about $1,080!

Comment

Originally posted by feefer:
              Hi all,

And in honor of my 1000th post, I'd like to say only this: "price-haggling Lowlifes!!".

Chris
              What, do you work at GC or something?

Comment

Dealer cost including shipping to store is about $900. So the guy at GC who claimed he made no $$ at $998 out the door was telling the truth.

Comment

I got mine for $965 out the door at GC in Covina, CA by bringing a quote someone online that gave me a price of $1015 including shipping and no tax. They said they'd match the price so I told them I'd be back in a couple of days after I got cash from the bank. I was headed out the door and the guy asked if I'd take it that day if they took another $50 off. So home they came!!!
                  V-Club

Comment

He's referring to a post of epic proportion with that caption that began with a dude whining about this practice.
                    I would love to see this thread. I did a search and couldn't find it though!

Comment

You people really are just a no-good bunch of price-haggling lowlifes. How do you expect me to feed my family?

Originally posted by c. jude:
                      [b]
                      Originally posted by misterbungle:
                      I would love to see this thread. I did a search and couldn't find it though!
                      Ask and you shall receive: http://www.vdrums.com/discussion/For...ML/000154.html

Comment

I HAVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR VDRUMS FOR A WHILE, I JUST GO MY TAX RETURN AND I AM BUYING TOMMORROW! Best prices are at www.wholesalemusic.com. Vclub $999, Vsession $3999, vcustom $2149 and v concert $3199. And dispite what I have read I did get a phone #334-263-1284 in the email back Now I am faced with which one to buy? Any Expert want to help me choose?

Comment

Originally posted by tidebowl:
                          I JUST GO MY TAX RETURN AND I AM BUYING TOMMORROW!

Vclub $999
                          Vsession $3999
                          vcustom $2149
                          v concert $3199
                          That's a no-brainer... The V-Session!

Do you have any more money you need help spending?

Kit Pic 1 Kit Pic 2 Kit Pic 3... And FOR SALE I have: 3 PD-9's, MDS-10 purple rack w/cables/pad and cym mounts. See classified posts for details or PM me.

Comment

I have been thinking of getting one of those Russian wives to keep my Vdrums clean.....LOL

Comment

So today I went to GC and banged on the V-club for a while. Is it me, or is the volume level for the headphones really really low ... ? I had the volume turned up to the max and I could barely hear myself.

Comment

Working...
                              X