Announcement

Collapse

Products Posting Guidelines

PRODUCT DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

best price on V-Club?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best price on V-Club?

Would anyone care to share info on the best online price for a new V-Club?

Best price I've found so far: $ 1098.95 from musiciansbuy.com (that includes shipping).

Looking to buy a used VDrum session kit. Email me!

Wow. That's the cheapest I've seen. Musiciansfriend.com wants $1200-$1300 hundred plus shipping.
    td-6, pro-mark, remo, sabian, dw, tama rockstar.

Comment

www.wholesalemusic.com $999.

Comment

Originally posted by cliff:
        www.wholesalemusic.com $999.
        I emailed them and no response ... are they always like that? :P

I did a "spy" thing with ZZounds ... they quoted $1047.95, no tax and free shipping.

Still, I have this irrational desire to break the $1,000 barrier ...

Comment

Wholesale Music usually get back within 24 hrs. Do the Zzounds spy again and type in $999 and wholesalemusic as the source.

Comment

Originally posted by c. jude:
            Then take the written $999 price to your local Guitar Center and ask them to match it (remind them that will be after tax).
            So I did the zzounds spy thing after getting the wholesalemusic.com price and they came in at $997.95. I called GC and they whined about not making any money but said they would match the price (and confirmed that tax would not be extra).

However, they only have a floor model right now ... sales guy tried to sell that one to me for that price (!) but I said I'd rather wait until the next shipment comes in.

I tried to give my business to the local independent music store, but they said they would only match the pre-tax price--so total cost would be about $1,080!

Comment

Originally posted by feefer:
              Hi all,

And in honor of my 1000th post, I'd like to say only this: "price-haggling Lowlifes!!".

Chris
              What, do you work at GC or something?

Comment

Dealer cost including shipping to store is about $900. So the guy at GC who claimed he made no $$ at $998 out the door was telling the truth.

Comment

I got mine for $965 out the door at GC in Covina, CA by bringing a quote someone online that gave me a price of $1015 including shipping and no tax. They said they'd match the price so I told them I'd be back in a couple of days after I got cash from the bank. I was headed out the door and the guy asked if I'd take it that day if they took another $50 off. So home they came!!!
                  V-Club

Comment

He's referring to a post of epic proportion with that caption that began with a dude whining about this practice.
                    I would love to see this thread. I did a search and couldn't find it though!

Comment

You people really are just a no-good bunch of price-haggling lowlifes. How do you expect me to feed my family?

Originally posted by c. jude:
                      [b]
                      Originally posted by misterbungle:
                      I would love to see this thread. I did a search and couldn't find it though!
                      Ask and you shall receive: http://www.vdrums.com/discussion/For...ML/000154.html

Comment

I HAVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR VDRUMS FOR A WHILE, I JUST GO MY TAX RETURN AND I AM BUYING TOMMORROW! Best prices are at www.wholesalemusic.com. Vclub $999, Vsession $3999, vcustom $2149 and v concert $3199. And dispite what I have read I did get a phone #334-263-1284 in the email back Now I am faced with which one to buy? Any Expert want to help me choose?

Comment

Originally posted by tidebowl:
                          I JUST GO MY TAX RETURN AND I AM BUYING TOMMORROW!

Vclub $999
                          Vsession $3999
                          vcustom $2149
                          v concert $3199
                          That's a no-brainer... The V-Session!

Do you have any more money you need help spending?

Kit Pic 1 Kit Pic 2 Kit Pic 3... And FOR SALE I have: 3 PD-9's, MDS-10 purple rack w/cables/pad and cym mounts. See classified posts for details or PM me.

Comment

I have been thinking of getting one of those Russian wives to keep my Vdrums clean.....LOL

Comment

So today I went to GC and banged on the V-club for a while. Is it me, or is the volume level for the headphones really really low ... ? I had the volume turned up to the max and I could barely hear myself.

Comment

Working...
                              X