Announcement

Collapse

Products Posting Guidelines

PRODUCT DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

DTX 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DTX 2.0

Hi !
    I wonder if there is a way to decide if the DTX brain are v2.0 or older (if the red sticker is missing) altenativley I also wonder if there are an easy way to upgrade from v1 to v2.0?

Has anyone used the DTX 2.0 brain? Comments? How is it compared to the DTXPRESS brain?

Regards
    Nisse

On power up the display it will say what version it is, newer units have DTX V 2.0 stenciled on the lower right front of the unit. I really like these units, you can sequence play keyboards and of course drums with no additinal equipment. It allows layering alternating, crosfading, stacking, automatic chord functons, up to 5 notes per pad. I think it has a very natural souund quality that very realistic in ensemble, it sounds warm, which is unusual in an electronc drum box. I thinks it's better than the DTXtreme module, my opinion. Here's a link to a users group, http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Yamaha...yguid=44105757 Lentine Music still has the V2.0 upgrade chips, I just sent an email to Yamaha support and they gave the impression they still have some chips.

[This message has been edited by jrcel (edited March 05, 2002).]
    Drumkat Turbo 4.5, Emulator X3, Superior 2.1, Roland Fantom XR, DTXtreme III, SPD-20 etc.......

Comment

Working...
    X