Announcement

Collapse

Products Posting Guidelines

PRODUCT DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

Any expansion for TD8?Future?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any expansion for TD8?Future?

I have a TD8 im wondering if there are expansion cards for this or if there will be?
    Any info will help!

I don't think that the TD-8 is expandable.

What you got is what you got.

Sorry.

Comment

I would guess that is one of the main reasons the TD8 is less money. It will not grow with upgrades as the TD10 will.
      Roland V-Pro TD20 expanded with V Expressions
      Presonus Firepod
      Reaper
      Acoustic- Spaun drums, Dunnett snare & Paiste Signature Series Cymbals.

Comment

anyone know if they are planning to make another expansion card for the td-10?
        td-6, pro-mark, remo, sabian, dw, tama rockstar.

Comment

Originally posted by IndustrialDrummer:
          anyone know if they are planning to make another expansion card for the td-10?
          I doubt anyone on this board knows that for sure. Roland seems to be real good at controlling information.

Ahem! Mr Hiroshi, where for art thou????

My question is IF they come out with another expansion card, will you get the original TD-10 sounds plus TDW-1 plus new?
          Kit Pic 1 Kit Pic 2 Kit Pic 3... And FOR SALE I have: 3 PD-9's, MDS-10 purple rack w/cables/pad and cym mounts. See classified posts for details or PM me.

Comment

I you can load new software through midi, it means the OS is flash rom. Flash rom can be rewritten forever, it's how my E4XT runs it's software. I'd like to see a drum module with some, 32meg and above, sample ram.
            Drumkat Turbo 4.5, Emulator X3, Superior 2.1, Roland Fantom XR, DTXtreme III, SPD-20 etc.......

Comment

Where have you been Jrcel ??
              long time no hear.

Comment

Oh, been around, you know.
                Drumkat Turbo 4.5, Emulator X3, Superior 2.1, Roland Fantom XR, DTXtreme III, SPD-20 etc.......

Comment

I hear ya'

Comment

Thanks for help all I will check onthe software upgrade .....upyours all!

Comment

Originally posted by UpYoUrS:
                      Thanks for help all I will check onthe software upgrade .....upyours all!
                      And we Dutch thought we were strange with our groeten at the end of a message.....
                      DIY!!! www.mosphat.com/drumcas

Comment

As most euro posts are from holland and england ,would it be wrong to say that this is the center of v-drumming over there?

Comment

Originally posted by cpgrossman:
                          As most euro posts are from holland and england ,would it be wrong to say that this is the center of v-drumming over there?
                          It's because we're the most advanced countries. In the rest of europe, most places don't have electricity. Do you guys realise how hard it is to wire a castle..?

Schmunk
                          TD-8, Pintech pads, Pearl rack, Mackie SRM-450, Behringer 802 mixer and DSP1400 UltraMizer, Electric Sticks.

Comment

Hey Harlock. What exactly did that software upgrade provide or change to the TD8? I haven't upgraded yet. & should I upgrade? I'm not sure how to, as I've yet to use my Midi In or Out...
                            Thanx. Alex & me V's! http://photos.yahoo.com/flexapr

Comment

I think all I got in the upgrade was some additional trigger types (for the CY-6's).

Oh, and all my factory settings restored!!!
                              I'm a drummer. I don't play the timpani! Hire a percussionist!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X