Announcement

Collapse

Products Posting Guidelines

PRODUCT DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

Just bought the V-club!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just bought the V-club!

Er ... this post will be short ... because every moment spent typing this is time I'm not playing with my new toy

Thanks everyone for your advice as I researched this purchase!
    Looking to buy a used VDrum session kit. Email me!

A new V-Club owner and a MR Bungle fan..Are you my long lost brother(Or sister)? I've had my V-club for about three weeks now and I can't stop playing with them either...Now for the upgrade madness to begin!

Comment

I've owned the V-club since December 2001. I bought an additional CY-6 cymbal. The only quirk I have so far is that the CY-6 dual triggering becomes unreliable very quickly. Out of the 3 CY-6s I have, all three have gone bad withing two months. I had to disable the dual triggering and use them as single trigger cymbals. I'm kind of reluctant to upgrade to the expensive V-cymbals because of triggering reliability.

Comment

I've joined the V-Club-Club in January and still am totally satisfied with it! No problems with my CY6's......yet.....if I read some post on this forum......
        Anyway....welcome to the club!
        Groet,
        Cas
        DIY!!! www.mosphat.com/drumcas

Comment

Working...
        X