Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is $2500 a good price for used Pro with TDW1?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is $2500 a good price for used Pro with TDW1?

Here's the description below. Would appreciate any advice!

"This V-Pro kit is only four months old, has never been gigged out and was only used in a smoke free recording studio. The set has all of the original components and hardware. That includes: 1-TD10 sound module with TDW1 sound card upgrade (I paid $300.00 for the upgrade), 3-PD120 drum pads with heads, 2-PD100 drum pads with heads, 3-PD7 cymbal triggers, 1-PD7 cymbal trigger, 3-MD4-70 cymbal mounts, 1 FD7 high hat control pedal, 1-KD7 kick drum trigger and all cords, manuals and misc. hardware. All components are in tip-top shape mechanically and cosmetically except for the TD10 sound control module which has a few scuffs on the front edge from sticks.
    Looking to buy a used VDrum session kit. Email me!

I think its a pretty good deal. I f it is in as good a shape as he says...jump on it.
    Roland V-Pro TD20 expanded with V Expressions
    Presonus Firepod
    Reaper
    Acoustic- Spaun drums, Dunnett snare & Paiste Signature Series Cymbals.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Gardner:
      I think its a pretty good deal. I f it is in as good a shape as he says...jump on it.
      Well, here's a picture:
      http://www.egner.calliejo.com/Mvc-019s.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Gardner:
        oops, I mean, here's a picture:
        http://www.egner.calliejo.com/Mvc-016s.jpg

Comment

He probably paid in the neighborhood of $3600-3700 for this new. It's not a bad deal.

Comment

That seems to be about the going price. Here's one that a bit cheaper and comes with a KD-120 instead of the KD-7. Don't know if it has the expansion in the TD-10. Look around on ebay and get a feel for what's out there.

Comment

Working...
            X