Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roland V Pro set

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roland V Pro set

Who has the best prices on a new Roland V Pro set?

There are no new V Pro sets...its discontinued. I believe Sam Ash in NY bought all of the remaining stock and sold them off...check Ebay.
    Roland V-Pro TD20 expanded with V Expressions
    Presonus Firepod
    Reaper
    Acoustic- Spaun drums, Dunnett snare & Paiste Signature Series Cymbals.

Comment

Here's one that is going for a decent price:
      http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI...tem=1502086690

I bought my Pro Set off of ebay right about when stores stopped carrying them (the only ones I could find that were left were demos). I didn't want to spend the extra $1000-$2000 for a Session set just to get the upgraded V cymbals. I got a great set for a decent price.

Comment

MusiciansFriend.com still has the Pro kit in stock. It is no wonder at the $3299 + $150 shipping price.

Comment

Originally posted by kv968:
          Here's one that is going for a decent price:
          http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI...tem=1502086690

I bought my Pro Set off of ebay right about when stores stopped carrying them (the only ones I could find that were left were demos). I didn't want to spend the extra $1000-$2000 for a Session set just to get the upgraded V cymbals. I got a great set for a decent price.
          With a session, you get the V cymbals, the TDW-1 expansion card, AND the KD-120 (which is indespensible in my opinion). Plus better hardware and clamps (you also get red drums and hardware, which you may or may not consider an improvement). Personally, I think the Session is worth an extra grand and then some over a set of Pros, without any doubt in my mind at all. YMMV.

Comment

Originally posted by Edmundalexander:
            Who has the best prices on a new Roland V Pro set?
            You may want to check out what we have to offer. You can make your own V-pro, customized in whatever way you would like instead of being stuck with the stock kit configuration.

Ed

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
            Drumbalaya! Specializing in electronic drum equipment.
            Ed Morin [ mailto:[email protected] ]
            Phone: 866-881-9313 / 425-881-9313 FAX: 425-881-6000 http://www.drumbalaya.com

Comment

I realize that you also get the TDW-1 expansion and KD-120 with the Sessions but it's still a little too high priced for me. However since I bought it used, I got the expansion card, KD-120, a PD-80 pad, and other hardware extras STILL for less than a Sessions set. I'm not knocking the Sessions set, I'm just saying that the Pro was a nice intermediate set between the Session and the Custom Set. And if your not impartial to buying used you can get a pretty good deal on one.

So far as the color? The red just doesn't do it for me. By the way, what ever happened to the purple or blue or whatever it was?

Comment

Working...
              X