Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shameless Plug for Drumbalaya

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shameless Plug for Drumbalaya

I am not affiliated with them except as a happy customer, but the folks at Drumbalaya know how to do busniess! I purchased a VCym set from them just before the holidays and just sold them my original cymbal pads. The whole process was painless and quick. If you are looking (like me) for a way to do the VCym upgrade a little cheaper, this is it.

I'll vouch for their quality service as well. I just bought a mint condition Alesis DMPro for $450, and sold my D4 to a private individual for $125. So for the price of a DM5 I got the better module.

In the future, I might be getting some PD-80/80R pads from them, as they seem to have the best deal around.
    "I'm not a guitarist, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night!"

Comment

Yeah these people are great, very very helpful and the items i got from them were pakced well and were great priced! I recommend them too!

Comment

Originally posted by JeffKiel:
        I am not affiliated with them except as a happy customer, but the folks at Drumbalaya know how to do busniess! I purchased a VCym set from them just before the holidays and just sold them my original cymbal pads. The whole process was painless and quick. If you are looking (like me) for a way to do the VCym upgrade a little cheaper, this is it.
        Thanks for the kind words guys. I haven't been able to frequent this group as much as I have wanted as we have been working to do another rev of the Web site. Let us know what you think and how we can make it better! (I know, more pics -- we're working on it!!)

Thanks again for the kind words!

Ed
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        Drumbalaya! Specializing in electronic drum equipment.
        Ed Morin [ mailto:[email protected] ]
        Phone: 866-881-9313 / 425-881-9313 FAX: 425-881-6000 http://www.drumbalaya.com

Comment

Working...
        X