Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Buying another KD-7..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buying another KD-7..

Okay, time for double bass

What comes in the box with the KD-7? I forget.. the trigger, an inverted beater, at least one cable.. When I chain two KD-7's do I run the output of one to the Mix In on the other and from the Line Out on that one to the Kick Trigger In on the TD-10?

Thanks

Adam

Adam,

I think I followed your logic in connecting two KD-7s. Here's how I do it:

I use two KD-7s in a double-kick configuration. I cable out of my left kick (output) into my right kick (mix-in). I then cable out of my right kick (output) to the TD-10 module.

Another way of doing this...using a shorter cable...is to run everything to the LEFT kick and then "daisy-chain" over to the RIGHT kick.

Either way you do it, it's pretty straightforward...experiment a little!

Comment

Dan the SpeakerMan has an extra KD-7 he will sell you. You are correct on how to hook it up.

Comment

Did I hear my name?

Adam, if you're interested in my KD7, drop me an email and let's see if we can swing a deal for ya. It's gotten very little use; I upgraded to a KD120 only about a week after getting my Clubs. It'll come with the beater.

Dan

------------------
        Dan's Music Site; melodic, ethereal rock and more! Please have a listen :^)
        Dan's Music Site; melodic, ethereal rock and more! Please have a listen :^)

Comment

Working...
        X