Announcement

Collapse

Products Posting Guidelines

PRODUCT DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

Buying another KD-7..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buying another KD-7..

Okay, time for double bass

What comes in the box with the KD-7? I forget.. the trigger, an inverted beater, at least one cable.. When I chain two KD-7's do I run the output of one to the Mix In on the other and from the Line Out on that one to the Kick Trigger In on the TD-10?

Thanks

Adam

Adam,

I think I followed your logic in connecting two KD-7s. Here's how I do it:

I use two KD-7s in a double-kick configuration. I cable out of my left kick (output) into my right kick (mix-in). I then cable out of my right kick (output) to the TD-10 module.

Another way of doing this...using a shorter cable...is to run everything to the LEFT kick and then "daisy-chain" over to the RIGHT kick.

Either way you do it, it's pretty straightforward...experiment a little!

Comment

Dan the SpeakerMan has an extra KD-7 he will sell you. You are correct on how to hook it up.

Comment

Did I hear my name?

Adam, if you're interested in my KD7, drop me an email and let's see if we can swing a deal for ya. It's gotten very little use; I upgraded to a KD120 only about a week after getting my Clubs. It'll come with the beater.

Dan

------------------
        Dan's Music Site; melodic, ethereal rock and more! Please have a listen :^)
        Dan's Music Site; melodic, ethereal rock and more! Please have a listen :^)

Comment

Working...
        X