Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New ROLAND products

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New ROLAND products

I read last week or so about the new Roland products. I am interested in the NEW ride. Does anyone know when these will be avail. for sale. I can't really find ANY information on it aside from the "overseas" web sits. Is there really NO other information around yet???? Anyway help would be great. Thanks again guys.
    J
    :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Jgel:
    I read last week or so about the new Roland products. I am interested in the NEW ride. Does anyone know when these will be avail. for sale. I can't really find ANY information on it aside from the "overseas" web sits. Is there really NO other information around yet???? Anyway help would be great. Thanks again guys.
    J
    Can you help a little by telling us more about this product? Is there a product name/number?

You might be referring to the V-Cymbals, which have been out for a while. (But, since you are an olbie here, I doubt it!)

If not, and there is a NEW ride, I am interested! What's different than the V-cymbal ride?

- Hans

[This message has been edited by hmasing (edited November 04, 2001).]
    - Hans

Comment

i think jgel is referring to the cy-12r/c which, along with a new td-8 set and a scaled down version of xv-5080 synth, was recently announced by roland. i also have seen nothing other then the links that feef and harlock posted, but i will keep my eyes out for any news of pricing.

Comment

Hey guys I'm back ,,,,,,my computer has been down for a-bit . Ya don't now how much ya miss it till it's gone . Can you say back-up!!! Anyway going to my first roland v-clinic on wednesday I'll ask about the new cymbals...... if they don't have any there.

------------------
        ~REDMAN~
        ~REDMAN~

Comment

Originally posted by redman:
          Hey guys I'm back ,,,,,,my computer has been down for a-bit . Ya don't now how much ya miss it till it's gone . Can you say back-up!!! Anyway going to my first roland v-clinic on wednesday I'll ask about the new cymbals...... if they don't have any there.

SWEET. Get some info if you can. Size, price and release date would be at the top of my list. If they have them there, take a good look at them for me

Comment

size is 12", hence cy-12r/c.

Comment

Originally posted by digitsone:
              size is 12", hence cy-12r/c.
              Yeah,
              Beyond the size difference, we're still speculating about the rest. Looking forward to the 411.

Comment

Anyone get a street date on these yet. I just got the newest Interstate cat. and there is no mention of these. Are they going to be out before the holidays???

Comment

You know, I was just wondering the same thing. I'm hoping the new 12" pad will make a good hat!
                  Roland TD-20 v1.08, various v-drums and v-cymbals, Yamaha KP65's, Axis pedals, Gibraltar hardware, Mackie 1202/SRM450 (pre-china)

Comment

Ok, here I ask again,,,,,anyone senns anything on the new stuff yet?? I was hoping to get some stuff for X-mas. I forgot about it, till my wife asked me last night "What were those new trigger pads that you were telling me about?" Anyway, let me know if you guys have heard anything yet.

Comment

I would expect Roland to premeir them at the Winter NAAM show. So I expect them on the street about March/April.

Comment

Originally posted by Harlock:
                        Or order them from belgium?

Anyone tried...
                        I REALLY want the ride and was thiking about trying that, but they can't have them in stock yet. There is no way. I would love to see these thing. Damn I HATE when I hear about a new product, but have to wait 6-10 months to see and tr it.

[This message has been edited by Jgel (edited December 08, 2001).]

Comment

Working...
                        X