Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beato Bag prices?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beato Bag prices?

Is there a good place online to purchase beato bags? I want to purchase the bag that would hold the v drums(session kit)I don't want the rack bag and the TD-10 bag(170.00 Extra)...just the one for the drums...Guitar Center offered it to me for 79.00...Is that good?

I don't know the price off the top of my head, but I do know I've seen these in musician's friend and I think interstate music supply. the addy's are www.musiciansfriend.com and www.interstatemusic.com respectivly. Try that out.
    td-6, pro-mark, remo, sabian, dw, tama rockstar.

Comment

I bought the three for a v-pro set at Guitar Center for 250.00.

The only one that works well is the rack bag. The module bag (which also holds the pedals) does not have room for the module stand attached to the bottom of the module. You can get it zipped closed, but I'd rather not have the top of the module rubbing the side of the bag. The pad bag doesn't really account for the length across the pd-120 with bracket assembly which causes a tight fit when zipping closed and it is one short of having dividers for all the v-pro pads, so currently I double up the pd-7 against a pd-9.

Maybe they have different case sets, but this is my experience.

Comment

Working...
      X