Announcement

Collapse

Products Posting Guidelines

PRODUCT DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

What do you think about this ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you think about this ?

It looks like a good buy to me.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI...tem=1488914810

Is it just me, or does it look like it's somewhere outside laying on the ground.

Comment

He used it as his snare "on tour", but he wants to sell it for $35? Right. Some things aren't worth buying at any price, unless you just have to satisfy your curiosity. Might make a nice ash tray.

Comment

Man, I could spend $35.00 in about 2 seconds if I was out on the town with my bros.

If it works, it is still cheaper than any similar Roland product.

Are you guys that cheap ???

Comment

Originally posted by suuntov:
          If it works, it is still cheaper than any similar Roland product.

Are you guys that cheap ???
          Quite the opposite. We have been Rolandized & brain-fed to believe anything cheap is next to trash. We are programmed that if it costs an arm & a leg, it will function as per our dreams. We are Night of the Roland Dead ...

$pend - $pend - $pend

Comment

Mmmmmmm, Roland...

(empty eyed and Homer zombie like )
            Kelly Mercer
            Halifax, Nova Scotia
            Canada

My Youtube Channel!
            http://www.youtube.com/user/VirtualMP3Studio

My "home studio" webcam!
            http://virtualmp3studio.ww.com/

Comment

Quite the opposite suun dude. With about $15 G in drums, amps, mixers, effects, mics, lights, cases, stands, you name it, cheap is about as far from my approach as you can get. I just never have any luck with anything free or really cheap because I end up spending too much time messing with it to get it to work and then realize its not really that great after all (ex: free TOA mixer/amp that cost me $180 to fix that really doesn't sound very good after all compared to my KC-500). But hey, $35 is pretty close to free, so give it a try if you feel compelled. I'd be interested to hear if it works out.

Comment

I wrote to the guy out of curiosity and he actually took the drum apart and shot pics at my suggestion! I was kinda amazed that he did it. If anyone is really interested in this thing, and wants a copy of his email, and/or pics, I can try to get it off my laptop, and e-mail it to you. The drum is, as expected, a single zone pad with a drum head with foam underneath. There is no cone trigger, but rather a patch like trigger mounted near the edge to the bottom of the head. My guess is that it will feel much like most other drum head over foam e-pads (if you are O.K. with that), but will probably trigger like sh1t compared to a more contemporary Vdrum.

Comment

HMMMMMMMMMMMMM, I wonder why they never produced it, and what's with that awesome mounting system. That looks like one heavy duty clamp there

Comment

Working...
                  X