Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

KD-120 Travel Case

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KD-120 Travel Case

Is there a travel case for the KD-120? I have the V-Pro case and it is not designed to carry the KD-120. If there is a case for the KD-120 where do you get it? I have not seen any advertized. If not what do you guys use?

Thanks

Sorry i don't know where to get a case for the kd-120. I was also wondering that. I Think roland goes out of it's way to jerk-off there consumers when it comes to excessories, such as the kd-120 trigger situation. I keep looking for one. Maybe i look into building a case. Maybe skb makes a case that would fit it?
    TD-10

Comment

You are right portnoy99, Roland will screw you ever time. But the sad thing is, we all keep coming back for more. If you do find info on the KD-120 case please post.
      TD10ex

Comment

Originally posted by Raygun:
        Is there a travel case for the KD-120? I have the V-Pro case and it is not designed to carry the KD-120. If there is a case for the KD-120 where do you get it? I have not seen any advertized. If not what do you guys use?

Thanks
        I essentially carry the KD-120 separately from the rest of my kit. :-( Note that I have EVERYTHING else in cases (all hard except the rack case), except the KD-120. I use Gibraltar racks and play accoustic cymbals, so it's alot of stuff. I tried the largest Pelican case and it's just a wee bit too small. The drum WOULD fit if I disassembled the feet brackets every time, but I'm unwilling to do that and loose the springs inside.

I am actively looking for hard-case solutions to this, so if anyone has any ideas, please let me know...

- Hans

- Hans

Comment

Originally posted by hmasing:
          I essentially carry the KD-120 separately from the rest of my kit. :-( Note that I have EVERYTHING else in cases (all hard except the rack case), except the KD-120. I use Gibraltar racks and play accoustic cymbals, so it's alot of stuff. I tried the largest Pelican case and it's just a wee bit too small. The drum WOULD fit if I disassembled the feet brackets every time, but I'm unwilling to do that and loose the springs inside.

I am actively looking for hard-case solutions to this, so if anyone has any ideas, please let me know...

- Hans

Bump.

Anyone come up with anything in the past year?

- Hans
          - Hans

Comment

I got so sick of tearing the KD-120 and my throne(which has a back)apart to get it in a platic tote that I have just bought a HUGE case that will fit all my drums and stuff in one case. The case is 45" X 30" X 20" and comes in at 105 lbs empty, thank goodness it is on wheels. I am trying to find the foam right now, but when it is done it will hold all my gear including the Gibraltar rack. I will just have to remove the legs of the KD-120 and will not have to take my throne all apart. These will be major time savers. When I get it done, I hope by the end of the year, I will post some pics.

------------------
            Ted H.
            www.tocsinrocks.com
            Ted H.

Comment

Working...
            X