Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SPD-6 A few Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPD-6 A few Questions

I am thinking about adding a SPD-6 to my acoustic kit. I want to trigger a kick from the unit. Any suggestions? It would be great if i could get a list of the samples that come with the unit. Any help would be great.

Thanks, Joey

Hey Joey, welcome aboard. I have seen a few of your posts around lately.
    As I recall you already have the TD-10 (expanded??). You can use the SPD-6 to trigger the sounds in that via MIDI if you want to use the better quality samples that the TD-10 has. The only way that you will find out if the SPD-6 has good enough sounds for your requirements is to go down to the music shop and play with one.
    Steve

'I only ever quote myself - except when I quote someone else' - me

, plenty of , and , , triggered acoustics, , and a plethora of PA blah blah freakin blah...I mean does anyone care about the specifics of pedals, speakers, processors, hardware or anything that I'm using?? :confused: Hmmm, maybe this is an appropriate place to mention that I tried out a new cymbal stand the other day...

Comment

Does the SPD-6 even have the ability to trigger sounds? I don't believe it has any extra inputs. Can someone verify this.

------------------
      Ted H.
      www.tocsinrocks.com
      Ted H.

Comment

Working...
      X