Announcement

Collapse

Products Posting Guidelines

PRODUCT DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

SPD-6 A few Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPD-6 A few Questions

I am thinking about adding a SPD-6 to my acoustic kit. I want to trigger a kick from the unit. Any suggestions? It would be great if i could get a list of the samples that come with the unit. Any help would be great.

Thanks, Joey

Hey Joey, welcome aboard. I have seen a few of your posts around lately.
    As I recall you already have the TD-10 (expanded??). You can use the SPD-6 to trigger the sounds in that via MIDI if you want to use the better quality samples that the TD-10 has. The only way that you will find out if the SPD-6 has good enough sounds for your requirements is to go down to the music shop and play with one.
    Steve

'I only ever quote myself - except when I quote someone else' - me

, plenty of , and , , triggered acoustics, , and a plethora of PA blah blah freakin blah...I mean does anyone care about the specifics of pedals, speakers, processors, hardware or anything that I'm using?? :confused: Hmmm, maybe this is an appropriate place to mention that I tried out a new cymbal stand the other day...

Comment

Does the SPD-6 even have the ability to trigger sounds? I don't believe it has any extra inputs. Can someone verify this.

------------------
      Ted H.
      www.tocsinrocks.com
      Ted H.

Comment

Working...
      X