Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Snare bounces up and down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snare bounces up and down

Hello all, I recently purchased my first e-drum kit (Pintech concert cast w/TD-8) and it's great. One little problem though, the snare bounces up and down especially when doing rolls. As far as I can tell the L-rod is flexing. Does anyone know of a fix for this or perhaps a product other than a snare stand that might brace the snare?

By the way, this site is really great, especially the forums. I gleaned much info here when I was shopping for my kit. You people should check out Harmony Central's user forums just for a laugh. It's just people spouting opinions and trading insults.

Don't know what kind of clamps you are using, but Gibraltar has L-rods that are very thick on one side, and thinner on the other. These are also shorter than Roland L-rods. I'd look at these compared to what you are using. I don't think you will "flex" one much, but made sure they will fit the drums receiver and your clamps.

Comment

It's better not to double post topics. Most members check out all forums.

------------------
      http://mpcman.flappie.nl
      Music was my first love...

Comment

Ditto...........

Comment

Sorry, won't happen again.

Comment

Working...
          X