Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

V-Ride ( best price and other stuff??)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V-Ride ( best price and other stuff??)

I have a almost new PD-9 sitting on the floor and I think I want to trade it for a V-ride. What is the best price seen on the new V-ride, and how much can I normally trade or sell a PD-9 for??? Also, if you happen to have a V-ride that you might want to get rid of, let me know.
    Jason
    :rolleyes:

Check eBay for the current selling price of PD-9 pads. I got under $100 for mine but at the time eBay was flooded with PD-9 and PD-7 pads because everyone was dumbing them for the new cymbal triggers. I decided not to sell the rest of my PD-7's because there was just to many on the market. As far as a cheap CY-15R check some web sites out and have Gutiar Center match. Try getting a quote from www.bpmmusic.com that is were I got my quote and and ended up getting the whole set for just over $900.(2 CY-14, 1 CY12H, and 1 Cy-15R) Good Luck!! You won't be sorry.

------------------
    Ted H.
    www.tocsinrocks.com
    Ted H.

Comment

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI...tem=1467307847

this one went for $79

Comment

Working...
      X