Announcement

Collapse

Products Posting Guidelines

PRODUCT DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

KC-1000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KC-1000

Anybody seen or heard it ?

The KC-1000 ia a keyboard amp and looks like a small PA on wheels. I would hate to carry it. It weighs 64kg's, anyone know what that is in pounds? http://www.rolandus.com/PRODUCTS/MI/...1/kc1000_b.htm

[This message has been edited by Drumsonly2002 (edited September 13, 2001).]

Comment

141 LBS... oh my aching back!

Kit Pic 1 Kit Pic 2 Kit Pic 3... And FOR SALE I have: 3 PD-9's, MDS-10 purple rack w/cables/pad and cym mounts. See classified posts for details or PM me.

Comment

I think Norm should buy two of them. I'd love to hear it cranked to the max at a gig. Guitar players of the world look out. eeeeeelectronic drums have finally arrived! Anybody using a couple of Marshall stacks yet?

[This message has been edited by Bagman (edited September 14, 2001).]

Comment

Has anyone run their V's through a Fender SFX 200? It's got a 10 and 12" plus horn. 80 watts x 2. 32 digital effects. Keyboard amp. The SFX on my wife's Fender Acoustisonic Amp sounds awesome. There's a speaker at the bottom, all sides open and the speaker is 90 deg out from the one above it. It opens up the sound dramatically. The price is good for budget minded at less than $400.
          Kit Pic 1 Kit Pic 2 Kit Pic 3... And FOR SALE I have: 3 PD-9's, MDS-10 purple rack w/cables/pad and cym mounts. See classified posts for details or PM me.

Comment

Mmmmm.... looks good that KC-1000. But I need more specs. What's the frequency range?
            What's the number of db? Even the pdf file doesn't tell me.

BTW: I don't need the COSM features for tone wheel organs on e-drums. Don't hope this COSM feature doubles the price of the amp.
            Robert

Comment

Mmmmmmm. How about the $2000.00 price tag?!

Comment

I tried playing through a 1000 watt Ampeg head with 8 tens and a 15". Whew!!!!! My bass player laughed his ass off at me, but it was really nice!!!!

b
                B

Comment

$2,000.00. Two Mackies and a mixer. Better deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Boingo:
                    Mmmmmmm. How about the $2000.00 price tag?!
                    Already was afraid of that
                    Robert

Comment

Working...
                    X