Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does CY-12H High Hat work with V-Club set??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does CY-12H High Hat work with V-Club set??

I just got the V-Club set and the CY-12H high hat. The CY-12H high hat says that you need the FD-7 pedal controller for it to work, but the V-Club set comes with a FD-6 pedal controller. Does anyone know if the CY-12H will work with the FD-6 controller? I still haven't opened the box for the high hat and won't until I'm sure. I can't find any information about this. If anyone can help I'd appreciate it. Believe it or not, I only paid $214.00 for the CY-12H at bpmmusic.com. The V-Club set was a breeze to set up except for a little confusion about the CY-6 crash and ride, they give you 2 wing nuts for each cymbal?? The stand was also missing a nut and bolt, but the set is great and a lot of fun. Thanks

Well I hooked the Hi Hat up and it works. It is fantastic, just like the rest of the kit. I would recommend it as a great addition to the Club set. Being that is shaped like a real hi hat definately helps. Next I want to buy the PD-120 for the snare and maybe another cymbal. The more stuff to hit the better.

Comment

Working...
    X