Announcement

Collapse

Products Posting Guidelines

PRODUCT DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

Does CY-12H High Hat work with V-Club set??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does CY-12H High Hat work with V-Club set??

I just got the V-Club set and the CY-12H high hat. The CY-12H high hat says that you need the FD-7 pedal controller for it to work, but the V-Club set comes with a FD-6 pedal controller. Does anyone know if the CY-12H will work with the FD-6 controller? I still haven't opened the box for the high hat and won't until I'm sure. I can't find any information about this. If anyone can help I'd appreciate it. Believe it or not, I only paid $214.00 for the CY-12H at bpmmusic.com. The V-Club set was a breeze to set up except for a little confusion about the CY-6 crash and ride, they give you 2 wing nuts for each cymbal?? The stand was also missing a nut and bolt, but the set is great and a lot of fun. Thanks

Well I hooked the Hi Hat up and it works. It is fantastic, just like the rest of the kit. I would recommend it as a great addition to the Club set. Being that is shaped like a real hi hat definately helps. Next I want to buy the PD-120 for the snare and maybe another cymbal. The more stuff to hit the better.

Comment

Working...
    X