Announcement

Collapse

Products Posting Guidelines

PRODUCT DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

where to buy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where to buy?

I have decided to buy a v-club set and I am wondering where to buy. The lowest prices I can find are online at, www.musiciansbuy.com ($1,079) and www.bpmmusic.com ($1,069). Has anyone ever bought from one of these places or is there somewhere online you would recommend? Or should I just fork over the extra $200 and go the musicians friend route or a local store??

Hey, the first question I can answer

I took that price from bpmmusic, printed the email message with that price quote from them. I called Guitar Center, and they said they would match it, which they did! He even made the price $982 so that it would come in at $1069 after tax, which was really cool and I was able to buy it locally. I almost ordered thru bpm until I called GC.

I love my new V Clubs!

------------------
    www.mp3.com/entrylevel
    Dan's Music Site; melodic, ethereal rock and more! Please have a listen :^)

Comment

http://www.sepdrums.com for a good price and helpful salesmen with knowledge
      Music was my first love...

Comment

Originally posted by Dan the Speakerman:
        Hey, the first question I can answer

I took that price from bpmmusic, printed the email message with that price quote from them. I called Guitar Center, and they said they would match it, which they did! He even made the price $982 so that it would come in at $1069 after tax, which was really cool and I was able to buy it locally. I almost ordered thru bpm until I called GC.

I love my new V Clubs!

This, indeed, is the way to go. My salesman did the same, setting up the price structure so that after taxes the total amount equaled the amount from the website. So, find that lowball price, get it printed out, and hie thee down to thy local GC fer some serious jammin' V-tubs!!

Comment

Working...
        X