Announcement

Collapse

Products Posting Guidelines

PRODUCT DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

V-Club Rack Height?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V-Club Rack Height?

Could you please tell me
    the height of the v-club rack?
    I want to incorporate the kit into a acoustic-like set-up (e-converted Pearl RT).
    Hoped, is the rack can be higher
    than my bass drum mounted toms.
    Checking one out on the weekend! Yah!
    Thanx in Advance

Originally posted by HolShot:
    Someone had posted earlier asking the height of the cross-bar on the V-Club rack so they could possibly fit part of their A-kit under it, but they've since deleted the post.

In case that person's still interested, it is 32" (give or take a bit...) from the bottom of the cross-bar to the floor with the cross bar set to the very top of the columns, i.e., the tops of the cross-bar clamps are flush with the tops of the columns that it's mounted on.

HTH,
    Bob

Comment

Thanks for reposting my reply in the right place, Dr. K. This was, indeed, the post I was replying to earlier. Good catch!

Comment

Originally posted by HolShot:
        Thanks for reposting my reply in the right place, Dr. K. This was, indeed, the post I was replying to earlier. Good catch!
        No problem. I read the posts back to back and seeing as you had taken the time to provide such a good response even though GraVity had already moved the inquiry, I thought I'd copy your answer (with credit) to here also to better the chance of it being seen.

Comment

Xcellent!
          20" Kick Drum & My Shallow Shells Should fit Perfectly underneath.
          I like my kit low anyway.
          Thanks for the Measurement

Comment

Happy to oblige, GraVity!

Maybe sometime you could post a photo of your set-up when you're done putting it together?

Bob

Comment

Working...
            X