Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

samson ex500 subwoofer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• samson ex500 subwoofer

has anybody tried this powered sub? I want to add a sub to my srm 450's, but having a hard time justifying $800 for the mackie sub. the samson goes for 449 at american musical. I was wandering if this would be a decent subsitute for the mackie.

Kurt
    Kurt

Pearl drums converted with hart adc, roland kd7's, pd 120 for snare, various roland rubber pads, hart e cymbals and pads, td8, td6, 2 mackie srm450s and mackie sub. mackie sr 24-4 mixer........and always growing.

Got my Mackie sub for $660.00 from Washington Music Center. Guys name in audio dept. was Mike Bennett. Sorry don't know anything about the Samson.

Comment

Thanks for the tip!!!! I would much rather use the mackie sub.

Kurt
      Kurt

Pearl drums converted with hart adc, roland kd7's, pd 120 for snare, various roland rubber pads, hart e cymbals and pads, td8, td6, 2 mackie srm450s and mackie sub. mackie sr 24-4 mixer........and always growing.

Comment

Working...
      X